The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2017 8:37 pm  #21

Re: Episode 4.21 - BIG SPOILER

Looking at those call sheet photos about all I could gather was that Samar and Liz find D_'s body  and it's on the beach. It's too long to be Dembe. Would they call Ressler "Donald", because that's the right length judging by how it's typed on the sheet. I hope Ressler doesn't bite the dust. But it could be another character, of course. But they do describe the scene as Samar and Liz, not Navabi and Keen.
The call sheet seems to be a day of beach scenes, probably the same location where Megan Boone posted the photo of herself and Mozhan the other day.
The other thing I noticed was that Wade Williams plays the Debt Collector. We most recently saw him on Mercy Street as the hospital steward, a not-very-nice guy.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

3/30/2017 8:42 pm  #22

So in the promo, is Red looking into a safe or some sort of cubbyhole? When he's talking to Dembe he doesn't sound angry. And Dembe's we're both guilty makes me think he's talking about Kate. However, it could be that Kate's "murder" could have been the tipping point for Dembe as far as his conscience goes. Red is always saying what a good man Dembe is, yet he is forced to do bad things along with Red. This would have to produce a terrible conflict in Dembe's mind and soul. Maybe he's finally just had enough. Well, that's one way of looking at it, but since this is TBL, there's probably a lot more twisty-turny things going on. 

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

3/30/2017 8:55 pm  #23

Honey West #21 - oh gee I certainly hope its not Donald!  though we haven't seen much of him and he hasn't been spotted filming for a while.  It seems to be Samar and Liz in the field.  I wonder if he takes a leave of absence to decide his true priorities - or goes off to investigate Reven's murder.

3/30/2017 8:56 pm  #24

Honey West wrote:

Looking at those call sheet photos about all I could gather was that Samar and Liz find D_'s body  and it's on the beach. It's too long to be Dembe. Would they call Ressler "Donald", because that's the right length judging by how it's typed on the sheet. I hope Ressler doesn't bite the dust. But it could be another character, of course. But they do describe the scene as Samar and Liz, not Navabi and Keen.
The call sheet seems to be a day of beach scenes, probably the same location where Megan Boone posted the photo of herself and Mozhan the other day.
The other thing I noticed was that Wade Williams plays the Debt Collector. We most recently saw him on Mercy Street as the hospital steward, a not-very-nice guy.

Honey West - I wondered about The Donald too - especially since he is working on Reven's murder case and likely annoying the Cabal. The new FBI agent coming on the scene could be Ressler's replacement.

Last edited by Colleen (3/31/2017 12:23 am)

"I'm happy you're happy. Eat your pie."

3/30/2017 8:57 pm  #25

I never thought of it being Donald's body, but I guess it could be. (I never think of him as Donald.) They are bringing in that new FBI character. I know some people have been worried he was going to replace Ressler.

I'm still more inclined to think Red kills Dembe.

3/30/2017 8:59 pm  #26

Honey West # 22 -  Perhaps Dembe has snapped.  Still I don't think he intentionally poisoned Red.  It would make no sense to set up the ICU and drive Red there if he wanted him dead.  Plus, there would have been easier ways and opportunities for hi to do so.

3/31/2017 10:43 am  #27

Thought about it a little longer, and I am really starting to think that Ressler will be following Meera Malik. His insistence on investigating Reven Wright's murder, which only he really is sure about, puts a huge target on his back, and I'm surprised Hitchen hasn't had him eliminated yet as it is.

3/31/2017 12:05 pm  #28

Honey West wrote:

Thought about it a little longer, and I am really starting to think that Ressler will be following Meera Malik. His insistence on investigating Reven Wright's murder, which only he really is sure about, puts a huge target on his back, and I'm surprised Hitchen hasn't had him eliminated yet as it is.

Interesting. Recently I've been thinking that Diego Klattenhoff may want to spread his career wings even further and he might be moving on...

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

3/31/2017 12:09 pm  #29

Honey West wrote:

So in the promo, is Red looking into a safe or some sort of cubbyhole? When he's talking to Dembe he doesn't sound angry. And Dembe's we're both guilty makes me think he's talking about Kate. However, it could be that Kate's "murder" could have been the tipping point for Dembe as far as his conscience goes. Red is always saying what a good man Dembe is, yet he is forced to do bad things along with Red. This would have to produce a terrible conflict in Dembe's mind and soul. Maybe he's finally just had enough. Well, that's one way of looking at it, but since this is TBL, there's probably a lot more twisty-turny things going on. 

Agreed on all fronts.

Red looking into the 'cubbyhole' reminds me of when they found Gina Zanetakos' go box. There was another episode where the person they were trying to catch kept a 'box' or money stashed in a heating duct and they found it because the vent was slightly askew. So, to me it looks like Red is looking into an HVAC duct where one would keep a go box, fake IDs, money, or a gun.

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

3/31/2017 12:46 pm  #30

Tatiana #28 - I agree.  Much as I love the Ressler character (and that character in my view has the most potential and depth, and had good on screen chemistry with Megan) and the actor, I think that Ressler may be on the way out of the series.  

Although at the same time, we may have seen diminished role for him because Diego has in fact made a few films.  In the last year or so, 2 have been released ("Lavender" was at last year's film festival and this month I believe had a limited US theater release; it is now available on VOD services; I have downloaded it but not yet watched); and another film is soon to be released, I believe.  So either its a balancing act between the two (film and TV) or Ressler does in fact have a diminished role because the character is being phased out.

I don't know, and it could go either way.  But neither would surprise me.

3/31/2017 12:54 pm  #31

Honey West #22 - I like your thoughts, but at the same time, I took it a little differently:  when Dembe says that both he and Red are guilty, he could be referring to both Red and he (Dembe) being targeted:  someone is after Red, and the same person also framed Dembe (or at least caused him to harm Red) so perhaps the person is after both of them for the same thing that the person is blaming them for - something done in the past - which may or may not be Kate.  Dembe may in fact be collateral damage for what Red has done - he is being punished as well.

Dembe looks very angry in the promo.  Its possible he is not angry with Red but angry that he was used in the way he was to get at Red, and that he was in fact framed (assuming he is not the poisoner)

I don't know just some random Friday thoughts!  

Last edited by lara1 (3/31/2017 12:56 pm)

3/31/2017 2:15 pm  #32

Heheheh, lara1, well that just shows there are many ways to approach this. We won't know until April 20th, and even then we might not get the rest of the story. I thought Dembe looked really worried when Ressler chased him into the server room. Like maybe that was not supposed to happen and he maybe didn't want to put Ressler in harm's way. But that is probably just me. We know these promos are cut together to totally give us the wrong ideas most of the time.  Anyway, depending on the business, the glass is probably bulletproof. But it seemed too easy for Dembe to get in there ahead of Ressler. But that could be because he already has Aram in there working on something and left the door open. 

Anyway, the photo with Megan and Mozhan had some shovels in the background. Maybe they had to dig someone up.

Last edited by Honey West (3/31/2017 2:16 pm)

3/31/2017 2:29 pm  #33

I would say they and others dug up D_____'s body. Whoever D is!

3/31/2017 8:43 pm  #34

Honey West #32 - yep that's for sure!

4/28/2017 12:25 am  #35

Tuxie400 wrote:

Tatiana - Reread your first post on this thread. Aly said it looks like #9, and it looked like #9 when I looked at the call sheet photo with a magnifying glass. It's definitely a single digit number - could be 4. No number has been leaked on Dembe's number yet.

Honeywest - On one of the call sheets Alyblacklist posted, it said Liz and Samar find D____'s body. The blank after the D is the right length for Dembe's name.

Hello to All - figured I'd post here because it is spoiler related. Based on tonight's episode, we know that Liz and Samar did not find Diane's body. So back to Dembe or Ressler as potential

"I'm happy you're happy. Eat your pie."

4/28/2017 7:31 am  #36

Colleen - I posted elsewhere that I thought it could be Daddy's body, as in the man Liz shot on fire night.

4/28/2017 10:10 pm  #37

I'm fairly certain it won't be Dembe.  Not sure it will be Donald.....I don't know, it just didn't look like there were any "tall" letters in that word on the cast call sheet, but it was blurred.   Although I guess that rules out "Daddy" as well....   Maybe it is just a secondary character.  I checked IMDB and the full cast has still not been completed.  

Board footera