The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/22/2023 5:04 pm  #1

Episode 10.18 - Wormwood

"Red's attempt to mediate a meeting between two rival families takes a deadly turn; when an elusive criminal is linked to the incident, the task force races against time to save Red and his associates."

We’re heading into the homestretch. I can’t get used to 8:00 for some reason, but thank goodness for DVR!

I’m thinking my snack might be a nice bowl of fresh ripe cherries! They are great this year!

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

6/22/2023 6:48 pm  #2

Re: Episode 10.18 - Wormwood

Wormwood... I remember this from a H.S. English class where my teacher used to give us weekly vocab quizzes. The same teacher who gave us the assignment to read/write a paper on ALL MY SONS a week before graduation, when every other teacher was being less demanding. She also once made us write a paper on the film DIAL M FOR MURDER and watch it at least 4 times, despite the fact that she, in her words, could not stand Grace Kelly.

6/22/2023 8:05 pm  #3

Wow! That was packed... I looked at the clock and it was only 8:30.  

6/22/2023 8:09 pm  #4

I tried to like this episode! I really did, but it was tedious. I really hope that next week is better.

Wormwood -- my connection to the word is a Netflix series on my list but I never got to watch it.

HW, Strawberries are the big deal in Iowa right now: ripe, fresh, wonderful! I had a grilled pork chop for dinner and then a small portion of strawberry shortcake. Yum! Our cherries won't be ripe for about another month or so.

6/22/2023 11:18 pm  #5

I actually liked this episode, in spite of the twisted Romeo and Juliet storyline. Of course my favorite part was Red attending Agnes's Swan Lake recital. Full circle of a sort. My least favorite was the Ressler's guy's turning by Senator Hudson. He should be more loyal to the "guy who saved his life". That whole thing just didn’t play for me.

IW, strawberries are also big here right now. In fact I bought a couple pounds at the store earlier. They are mostly grown along the coast a couple hours away. I picked my first tomatoes from the garden this week, hopefully the first of many.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

6/23/2023 5:14 pm  #6

I love homegrown tomatoes!

6/28/2023 7:54 pm  #7

Hi, All - Glad to see you are all still here! I'll be watching through the conclusion.

I'm so curious to see what Harold Cooper meant in the teaser about we're all being played. 

Love y'all, 

Laocoon

6/29/2023 9:11 am  #8

Laocoon wrote:

Hi, All - Glad to see you are all still here! I'll be watching through the conclusion.

I'm so curious to see what Harold Cooper meant in the teaser about we're all being played. 

Love y'all, 

Laocoon

Hey, Laocoon! Great to hear from you! Yes, we are mostly all still here, I think, but not as talkative as we used to be after ten years. Wow, hard to believe it's been ten years!

Yes, I am also very curious to know what Cooper meant, and that how it's all interconnected. Back around season 2 or 3 I used to say that somehow Red's organization was vital in maintaining some sort of balance of power or world stability, or something like that. Hmmmmmm. 

Board footera