The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/27/2018 12:56 am  #41

Re: Lillie and Lizzie

So in the episode last night Lillian refers to xmas eve and said santa clause.  I have read in other places a while back that some think that it did not mean December but January.  For that Russian holiday it is my understanding they do not say santa clause they have Ded Moroz, grandfather or father frost. 
​So for me although it was not on my list of theories I didn't completely dismiss it but after hearing that I am scratching that one off my list. 
​I want to know what she meant when she said, 'was it an accident'?  So something happened and I guess we have to wait to find out. 

It's a shame you have no crackers  

4/27/2018 5:33 am  #42

Eastcoast- Thr comment about “wasnit an accident”. I believe was a possibility they had considered when Red disappeared on  Christmas Eve (at least those not in the know).  Was he in an accident somewhere and that was why he hadn’t come home.

4/27/2018 8:08 am  #43

Brittany wrote:

Eastcoast- Thr comment about “wasnit an accident”. I believe was a possibility they had considered when Red disappeared on Christmas Eve (at least those not in the know). Was he in an accident somewhere and that was why he hadn’t come home.

I took it that way too, Brittany.

5/01/2018 11:37 am  #44

Okay here is my crazy idea of the day. Suppose that Jennifer is really Masha Rostova and Liz is really Jennifer. They were switched after Liz went to Sam and their memories were rearranged. The girls are only about two years apart at most. And I don’t know about you but the way they are portrayed I almost get the idea that Liz is the older sister.

Make that - they were switched on Christmas Eve 1990.

Last edited by Honey West (5/01/2018 11:45 am)

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

5/01/2018 11:53 am  #45

Honey West - I've seen others recently on other forums raise your idea that Jennifer and Masha were switched. Liz does seem like the big sister in their interactions. Jennifer does have the reddish brown hair.

Last edited by Tuxie400 (5/01/2018 11:53 am)

5/01/2018 12:54 pm  #46

I need sit down and look over the timeline but so far I can’t think of why it might not work. I’m glad others have been thinking about it. I don’t read the other boards except if something is reposted by alyblacklist that catches my eye like yesterday. In fact I try not to look at other theories off of our board so I won’t be influenced.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

5/07/2018 3:23 pm  #47

Honey West wrote:

Okay here is my crazy idea of the day. Suppose that Jennifer is really Masha Rostova and Liz is really Jennifer.

Not crazy at all! Along those lines, maybe Garvey told her she didn't need to go into hiding because the
bones in bag are KR's, who was wanted by everyone, but Masha wasn't.

Or maybe Garvey doesn't know they were switched.

And speaking of the bag of bones, what if the bones belong to Raymond Reddington, Sr? And Raymond Reddington Jr, either the real one or the imposter, killed him?

Last edited by IowaWatcher (5/07/2018 3:24 pm)

5/08/2018 12:01 am  #48

Honeywest, It is not crazy. At this point I expect about anything...

Iowawatcher.  That has crossed my mind but I cannot think of a reason for his DNA to be in the system to be flagged?  We do not know much about him.  But I had thought it would throw everyone into some confusion. 

It's a shame you have no crackers  

5/08/2018 8:53 am  #49

IowaWatcher and eastcoast, so right, anything is possible. But we keep watching just for that reason, I think.

6/08/2023 2:41 pm  #50

In Russe spy slang, to carry out a ‘lily’ meant a sabotage mission… also in The zprotean, agent has fact sheet on Jen and it says she was born in 1983.

Last edited by Redscot (6/08/2023 2:48 pm)

Board footera