The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/21/2023 5:48 pm  #1

Episode 10.13 - The Sicilian Error of Color

"While accompanying Red on a series of unusual tasks, Siya learns more about Meera's past; Congressman Hudson attempts to persuade a powerful friend to join his crusade against the task force."

Hopefully, another interesting episode. I may have some yogurt with fresh berries for my late night snack.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

5/21/2023 8:03 pm  #2

Re: Episode 10.13 - The Sicilian Error of Color

Hot tea and a small, homemade strawberry muffin here. I hope it's a good episode tonight!

5/21/2023 10:16 pm  #3

Since we were were going all 'Antiques Roadshow', we needed a cameo from Nicholas Lowry!

5/22/2023 4:29 pm  #4

Okay, I'm confused (what else is new?)
A photo was shown of the husband of the lady who bought the stamp. I'm guessing that he was
a blacklister. It was something Sutton?

Yes, I'll re-watch it when I'm not tired.

Otherwise, not their best episode. I don't care that much about what happened to Meera.

5/22/2023 5:04 pm  #5

He was Meera's mother's associate. Honestly, he should've stayed married to Edith Crawley.

5/23/2023 10:18 am  #6

Got it, now. Thanks!

5/25/2023 1:04 am  #7

Favorite line:
Herbie: See ya, Siya!

I guess they couldn’t resist.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

5/25/2023 3:52 pm  #8

Check out the season 10 ending info on the Season 10 Stuff thread.
Moving to Thursday on June 1st, next week. Back to back episodes. 2 hour finale on July 13th.

6/08/2023 2:08 pm  #9

Initially I thought S10, Siya intro/Meera storyline might tie back to Tom #7 who while working for Berlin, leaked names of TF peeps to Berlin who then issued hit, got Meera’s throat slit, tie in of Red to Siya—- guilt. S10 has more of these subtle hints, like Freelancer #145 (killer of many 1000s) link to Dembe (Mombasa Cartel #114 & Flor Campo’s purchase of young Dembe; Campo was FL’s next target). Meera interrogates FLer and finds Red ordered hit on Flora (who calls Red Raymond)…
Then I rewatched episode where Meera has throat slit and wondered, was it Berlin’s man that did it? Or was it Red’s? Or was it someone from Cabal, working for Peter K? Was Meera his mole? Perhaps that thread will be retied during 2 episode finale?

Last edited by Redscot (6/08/2023 2:09 pm)

Board footera