The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2021 10:43 pm  #1

Some Season 9 Stuff

Courtesy of "it’s me Lexi" on Twitter (some from current shooting, posts by cast, etc.):

"What we know about the blacklist 9x01

- 2-year time jump
- Task force dispersed
- Ressler with beard/bruise
- Some nyc park scenes with Cooper, Park and Ressler
- Menfolks with suits in park (probably Red?)
- Cooper visits Reddington in Cuba

Ehh, excuse me, what?"

Thanks Lexi!

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

9/30/2021 6:15 pm  #2

Re: Some Season 9 Stuff

I have a bad feeling about this season, but I'll watch the first several shows. Thanks for finding the tidbits, HW!

10/01/2021 3:10 pm  #3

IowaWatcher wrote:

I have a bad feeling about this season, but I'll watch the first several shows. Thanks for finding the tidbits, HW!

I have no idea what this season will be like, but I plan to watch. Not a lot of tidbits out there, but I haven't really had much time to look this year.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

10/07/2021 11:07 am  #4

Honey West wrote:

IowaWatcher wrote:

I have no idea what this season will be like, but I plan to watch. Not a lot of tidbits out there, but I haven't really had much time to look this year.

You and me both! I'm working a second job in order to save up money for a new (used) truck, and my TV watching and internet surfing is just about zilch.

I will leave time for the new Blacklist shows.

10/11/2021 12:13 pm  #5

If any remaining mainstays of Blacklist require no-fee medical services they should cross over to New Amsterdam & get treated by Tom Keen, now operating as Dr. Max Goodwin, medical director of the only public hospital of its time. . . . . New AmsterTom, meet Red's Blacklist . . . you're welcome!!! lol

Red: I can only lead you to the truth. I can’t make you believe it

10/11/2021 9:55 pm  #6

James Spader will be on Late Night with Seth Meyers on Thursday the 14th.
I wonder if he will be wearing a hat?

10/20/2021 12:47 am  #7

Thank you HW! 

I saw a poster that said, someone has to pay? I think that was it.  Townsend is dead and so is the guy who shot her.

IW, it is going to be weird.

BB, 🤣🤣

It's a shame you have no crackers  

Board footera