The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/01/2021 9:34 pm  #1

8.21 - Nachalo

When Reddington takes Liz to the mysterious epicenter of his empire, their shared past reveals itself and long-buried secrets are divulged.

**Nachalo is Russian meaning origin or beginning. It was also the name of an early Russian Marxist magazine first published in St. Petersburg in 1899.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

6/01/2021 11:23 pm  #2

Re: 8.21 - Nachalo

Also, this episode will air on Wednesday 6/16 at 10 pm.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

6/02/2021 1:35 pm  #3

It sounds like a great flashback episode.  I can't wait. Have you guys seen the cast list?  Lots of hints in it.

6/02/2021 5:41 pm  #4

Thank you HW!

The list of the cast is very exciting Tuxie.  It sounds like all the players are there!

It's a shame you have no crackers  

6/02/2021 8:07 pm  #5

I think this is going to be good! Aly has been tweeting photos and video from some of the shoots for it. It will be nice to see Lotte again. And it looks like a lot of Russia.

They tease a lot of secrets will be divulged, but I can't help but think that somehow the main secret still won't be let out of the bag yet. Although how they will do that I have no idea! 

Aly has also retweeted a lot of what looks like 8.22 filming shots. Red and Liz together at the park and Liz is smiling.

6/03/2021 12:41 pm  #6

Honey West - I doubt we'll get the main secret, but I bet we will get some stuff we didn't know before. I always love the flashback episodes, so I'm psyched for it.

Eastcoast - I'm very excited about the cast and the flashbacks that are coming.  We'll learn a lot more about Katarina since we have actresses cast at 12 and 17. I think we'll get the reveal that the Laila Robbins character was not Katarina.

6/03/2021 11:08 pm  #7

I agree, Tuxie. While I have been pretty sure she was Katarina, there is still a very real possibility that she was not The Katarina, but was one of the many who had that name, or worked under that name. And maybe Liz isn’t really Masha Rostova. After all, all we really think we know for sure is that bloody shirt man was her biological father. Whoever he really was/is. LOL! Meanwhile, I’m looking forward to learning some new things and maybe being able to connect a few more dots. I love the flashback episodes, too!

Maybe we will learn what it was that Red really screwed up way back then.

Board footera