The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2020 11:38 pm  #1

Summer Hiatus, 2020

This might be the last summer hiatus thread?

It's a shame you have no crackers  

5/19/2020 3:29 pm  #2

Re: Summer Hiatus, 2020

and/or the longest, as there is no word on when they can begin filming again. 

5/20/2020 11:07 pm  #3

Cate wrote:

and/or the longest, as there is no word on when they can begin filming again. 

Let's hope not!!  We have waited long enough!  Lol.

5/23/2020 11:08 pm  #4

Golden Spiral Media has their end of the season interview with Jon B.

5/26/2020 12:38 pm  #5

Anything interesting in the JB interview with our favorite podcast boys?  I stopped listening to all BL podcasts in October.  Is this one good enough that I should listen to it?

5/26/2020 10:30 pm  #6

It was ok.  I have enjoyed the podcasts more in the past.  It is my fault for expecting it to be longer.  I think it was 31 minutes total.  I wish they had waited until they had more time.  I really expected it to be over an hour like it has in the past.  Especially since the season was cut short.  I thought JB would take the time to dive in more.  A lot of time was spent on the animation.  That would have been fine had it been longer and covered more.  So much they could have talked about.  JB did seem very surprised that they asked  if this was really Katarina. 

You may enjoy it.  I just think my expectations were to high.

5/27/2020 4:19 pm  #7

Eastcoast - What was JB's response when asked if that was really Katarina?  I'm betting he expressed surprise but didn't outright answer the question.

5/28/2020 1:33 am  #8

Tuxie400 wrote:

Eastcoast - What was JB's response when asked if that was really Katarina?  I'm betting he expressed surprise but didn't outright answer the question.

Oh he seamed surprised that they would ask.  He was asking if they had done anything to make him think she wasn't her after he was Done stuttering.  Then they went back and forth as usual.

5/29/2020 4:48 pm  #9

Eastcoast - JB's response reminds me of the old X-Files quote: "Deceive, inveigle, and obfuscate."

6/01/2020 4:16 pm  #10

Tuxie400 wrote:

Eastcoast - JB's response reminds me of the old X-Files quote: "Deceive, inveigle, and obfuscate."

And "Trust no one." 

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

6/01/2020 4:33 pm  #11

Not much news or anything out there on TBL these days! So here's a little thing from cinemablend from about a week ago. Hey, at least it's something!

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2496405/the-blacklist-behind-the-scenes-facts-about-the-nbc-series

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

6/01/2020 11:20 pm  #12

Hey all, just popping in to say I hope all of you are safe and close to your family members. Things are so difficult right now Not wanting to start a conversation about it, just ... just wanted to be sure you all are ok 

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

6/02/2020 12:16 pm  #13

All is good here. Suburbs seem normal, but downtown is another story. 2020 is definitely going to be one for the books.

6/02/2020 2:51 pm  #14

Glad to hear you guys are well.  :-)

Tuxie,  I think I saw a couple episodes when it first came out.  I really don't remember anything about that show.

6/21/2020 12:59 am  #15

I saw today that the DVDs will be out on August 11th. 
I wonder if there is a price break because there are less episodes?

7/11/2020 1:09 pm  #16

This is the link to the Comic Con International YouTube page. TBL panel will be on July 23rd. The Johns, Harry Lennix, Diego and some of the animators will be on the panel and, of course, they will discuss the season finale.

ComicCon

Last edited by Honey West (7/11/2020 1:11 pm)

7/13/2020 1:21 am  #17

Thank you for the link HW.

Board footera