The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/05/2020 1:17 pm  #1

RIP John Ericson

I just had to note the passing of actor John Ericson who died this past Sunday at age 93.

Ericson starred opposite Elizabeth Taylor in the 1954 movie “Rhapsody” and with Spencer Tracy in 1958’s “Bad Day at Black Rock.” He was best known for starring as Sam Bolt, the handsome sidekick to pioneering TV private eye Honey West played by Anne Francis in the 1965 TV series “Honey West.” They teamed up to solve crimes on the series which lasted for one season but has found a cult following in reruns and on DVD.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

5/07/2020 11:58 pm  #2

Re: RIP John Ericson

Thinking about these older actors takes you back.  I loved those old shows!  He was the handsome sidekick!

It's a shame you have no crackers  

5/08/2020 12:04 am  #3

Re: RIP John Ericson

I was just a kid when Honey West was on tv, but since my Dad had to watch it, we watched it every week. My favorite thing was her pet ocelot named Bruce.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

Board footera