The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2020 1:46 pm  #1

Pandemic's Effect on Future Productions from Variety

https://variety.com/2020/biz/features/hollywood-production-post-pandemic-coronavirus-1234586579/?fbclid=IwAR3ywSJimjweWa_fOYNRAbqY2mP9FpHviTCUYemOE6Fq05G0SHLgUtZGMIE

This is an interesting article from Variety discussing what producers and crews will be facing when they are able to go back into production. From the IATSE 706 Facebook page. I was a member of IATSE Makeup Artists and Hairstylists Local 706 for many years. I worked mainly in the theatrical division, in San Francisco and Northern California. But at that time, we were faced with the brand new AIDS epidemic (before it even had a name) and faced some of the same questions during a time when nobody was sure what it was or exactly how it spread, just that it was deadly. We instituted hygiene practices that were even more stringent than we had. Disposable makeup tools, splashes of Betadine in the water containers, etc. The show must go on, yes, but you have to take precautions you might not have ever had to think about before.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

4/22/2020 11:27 pm  #2

Re: Pandemic's Effect on Future Productions from Variety

Interesting article HW.  I'm not sure how they are going to manage this.  It is just so contagious.  Some of the actors may not be comfortable going back for a while.  Safety is the most important thing. 

I know that JB said he would do a puppet show if he had to.  I'm still holding him to that!! Lol.

It's a shame you have no crackers  

Board footera