The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2020 11:16 am  #61

Re: Winter Hiatus 2019/20

Eastcoast - Since we haven't heard an announcement yet, I'm betting there's a Season 8. James Spader wants one.

2/18/2020 1:22 pm  #62

Tuxie400 wrote:

Eastcoast - Since we haven't heard an announcement yet, I'm betting there's a Season 8. James Spader wants one.

That's my guess as well. My husband and I were talking about it. Unfortunately, NBC only streams live tv shows a week and a day after they've aired, so I will probably not be posting much. I regret to say that I have lost interest in the show, particularly once they introduced this "Katarina Rostova". Mid to late 6th season seemed to take a decided turn and it just didn't feel like the same show anymore. I don't know if they lost some talent, money, or other resources, or maybe it's just that they're overextending the show beyond the storyline just to get some extra seasons out of it, but it doesn't feel anything like the first few seasons.

As for NBC, they usually streamed the show less than 24 hours after it aired but we've been watching Manifest and now you have to wait over a week and a day to see it. We're just not inclined to sign up for cable or live tv nor are we planning to pay per show. 

Anyway, I still hope it's a good season and I really hope they give it their best shot and close like they began, pulling out all the stops! 

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

2/18/2020 5:49 pm  #63

I didn't know he wanted another season Tuxie.

Tatiana,  I'm hoping they go out with a bang this season.  I did not think I would ever say I lost any interest in this show.  I think I'm just tired of arranging my schedule for something that has no real answers on sight.
I don't mind this KR.  I just want it to be her because I'm drained on all the fake identities.  They used it too many times. 
I'm hoping to feel reenergized when it comes back.

It's a shame you have no crackers  

2/18/2020 7:26 pm  #64

Eastcoast - You may have forgotten, but Spader said a year ago when discussing NBC announcing a Season 7, he said something like "Why not go 8?" That was on the Today show.

Tatiana - I didn't know NBC now makes viewers wait a week and a day before making shows available. Weird.

Last edited by Tuxie400 (2/19/2020 11:05 am)

2/18/2020 10:09 pm  #65

Tuxie - there's a not-for-profit company, Locast, which provides users broadcast television via the internet in limited markets. We had hoped we could access it because we cannot get broadcast tv where we live. 

The networks, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc. are fighting against Locast saying they are re-airing their product, but Locast is a not-for-profit, so they aren't winning the fight. As a result, evidently the networks are making it even harder for us poor blokes living off grid to watch our favorite shows. 

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

2/19/2020 11:06 am  #66

Tatiana - I feel for you having to wait that long for shows. 

Board footera