The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/05/2020 12:52 am  #1

Cinemablend link,

It's a shame you have no crackers  

1/06/2020 2:08 pm  #2

Re: Cinemablend link,

Cinemablend usually has some good points in their articles. And it's true - the bottom line is that the show will end and the Great Mystery will be solved when NBC decides that time is up for the show.

Then again, I am not sure why they think that Katarina doesn't know who he really is. She seems to accept hm as "Raymond", whoever he is. Ilya sure knows who he is, and so does Dom. Who else knows?

Last edited by Honey West (1/06/2020 2:24 pm)

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

1/07/2020 2:00 am  #3

So, I'm wondering how many people know who he is  that  are alive, and who is dead that Knew he he was?  Not thought they knew, but really knew. 👀

Last edited by Eastcoast (1/07/2020 2:00 am)

1/07/2020 12:28 pm  #4

A friend named Cheree Carter lives in Kearny, NE and attends the Blacklist Screenings at Bokenkamp's World Theatre. She asked two writers who were available for questions there how many living people know Red's identity. Both writers said three.  I don't know if that's three including Red, or three others besides Red.  If three others, I would guess Dom, Ilya and Dembe. I wish she had had them clarify that. And I'd love to know how many dead characters knew his real identity.

Last edited by Tuxie400 (1/07/2020 12:29 pm)

1/07/2020 5:12 pm  #5

Tuxie400 wrote:

A friend named Cheree Carter lives in Kearny, NE and attends the Blacklist Screenings at Bokenkamp's World Theatre. She asked two writers who were available for questions there how many living people know Red's identity. Both writers said three.  I don't know if that's three including Red, or three others besides Red.  If three others, I would guess Dom, Ilya and Dembe. I wish she had had them clarify that. And I'd love to know how many dead characters knew his real identity.

I would say those are three pretty good guesses. Dom and Ilya for sure. I had forgotten about Dembe.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

1/07/2020 5:32 pm  #6

I was wondering if Kirk knew?

1/07/2020 9:17 pm  #7

Eastcoast wrote:

I was wondering if Kirk knew?

Maybe that's what Red whispered to him?

Board footera