The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2019 11:14 am  #1

Spader scheduled for Today Show again.

I saw a blurb on Aly's site the other day saying James is scheduled to be on the Today show again on March 29.

3/25/2019 3:52 pm  #2

Re: Spader scheduled for Today Show again.

Thank you Tuxie!!

It's a shame you have no crackers  

3/29/2019 12:45 pm  #3

There was a great teaser shown for tonight, but not much new info. Spader said he would be open to a Season 8.  That sort of depresses me.  I want answers - not a Season 8. As much as I love show, Season 7 is stretching it for me.

Last edited by Tuxie400 (3/29/2019 12:47 pm)

3/29/2019 3:15 pm  #4

Tuxie400 wrote:

There was a great teaser shown for tonight, but not much new info. Spader said he would be open to a Season 8.  That sort of depresses me.  I want answers - not a Season 8. As much as I love show, Season 7 is stretching it for me.

It looks like there will be some light stuff in it which will be nice.  It does not take him long to start breaking the law does it?  Lol 
Did you notice he called him Ray?  

3/29/2019 5:08 pm  #5

Yes, I noticed that Vesco calls him Ray.  So now that's Fitch, all the time, and Braxton, about one fourth of the time.

3/29/2019 5:18 pm  #6

As far as 8 season, I agree!  7 is really stretching me too.  

3/29/2019 6:07 pm  #7

Tuxie400 wrote:

Ugh! No, just no. Season 7 is it. In fact, I would have been fine had it ended at season 6. I hope they don't push for that. 
But... I am excited about tonight's show!

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

3/29/2019 6:39 pm  #8

Tatiana, I would have been happy if this was it too.  I have seen some people say they want a few more seasons. If it were only about bringing a new Blacklister each week I could see it. But as a mystery, This is just not one of those shows.  

Board footera