The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2018 7:11 pm  #21

Re: Hospital/Medical imagery by season

Every time I watch the Blacklist now, I look at it as though they are in some kind of institution, hospital, treatment center, jail, and I try to hear their lines as though they are in that setting instead. Of course, the main blacklister is regular old FBI cop and robber stuff. But it's interesting to see how often the lines can be taken in different ways.

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

4/15/2018 7:14 pm  #22

Tatiana - I agree with you about Lilly!

4/15/2018 7:50 pm  #23

She certainly looks exhausted and worn out there.  She is wearing stripes, like KR did.  And I do see red in her hair. 

4/15/2018 8:05 pm  #24

lara1 - She does have some red undertones when the light shines on her hair. In fact it's pretty much the same color and length as my hair. But I wouldn't call mine red. And I often look that tired. LOL I'm definitely more of a Lilly than a glamour girl Liz.

Last edited by Tuxie400 (4/15/2018 8:07 pm)

4/15/2018 8:09 pm  #25

Her hair has red highlights. Surprise! 

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

4/29/2018 12:33 am  #26

Tuxie, don't forget to add Garvey in the hospital. 

It's a shame you have no crackers  

4/29/2018 9:31 am  #27

Thanks Eastcoast - I added Garvey's hospitalization as well as Dembe using the syringe in the car to give Garvey the sedative.

1/12/2019 2:17 pm  #28

I updated the list at the top of this to include medical imagergy for the first three Season 6 episodes.  When I was going through some old interviews with Bokenkamp, I noticed he said the two permanent sets they've kept since Season 1 are the Post Office set and a hospital set.

Last edited by Tuxie400 (1/12/2019 2:18 pm)

1/13/2019 1:09 am  #29

Looks good Tuxie. I think  this is a good list to have.  Do you remember which interview it was JB said that?  

1/13/2019 9:45 am  #30

Eastcoast - Now that I think back on the set info, it was not a Bokenkamp interview. It was info from someone who was given a tour of the BL sets. It was something I saw last year posted on Aly's site. Whoever it was, posted photos from the hospital set and the Keen's apartment, and included the info that the hospital set and Post Office sets were the only two permanent sets on site.

1/13/2019 4:23 pm  #31

I will have to see if I can find that when I get a chance. 

1/13/2019 11:30 pm  #32

Tuxie, I was looking over the list to see if there is a pattern.  I was thinking about Red riding in the ambulance with Liz in 1. 10. 
The medical knowledge that Red seams to have in Anslo Garrick is Not your every day stuff. 

I was also thinking about the fact that if he has been arrested for a felony then they would be taking his DNA when he is booked. 

1/14/2019 10:25 am  #33

Eastcoast - You are right that the medical knowledge Red showed in Anslo Garrick was pretty specialized. But Red seems to know so much "specialized" bits of stuff from many fields. I wonder if they took DNA on this recent arrest?

1/14/2019 12:48 pm  #34

I think most states take a sample of DNA now when a person is arrested for a felony.  New York does.

Didn't JB say in one of his interviews a while back that they had someone who worked with them who had worked for the FBI to help them keep in line with what is realistic? I think they had mentioned they taught them how to hold a gun and make an arrest in the same interview.

1/15/2019 12:01 am  #35

Eastcoast - Yes, they have had an FBI consultant - at least in the earlier years.

Apparently I just took notes on medical imagery in Season 4 though episode 9.  I put my stuff with yours and updated the main list at the top to include Season 4.  Thanks so much for your help!

1/15/2019 12:08 am  #36

You are welcome!  It looks good.  I need to do a re-watch of those episodes to see if there is anything we missed.  There has to be something.... lol 

1/19/2019 2:01 pm  #37

Medical Imagery is updated for 6.04.  I thought it was interesting that in one of the photos of Gerald Todd Klepper, Dr. Koehler's December patient, he is wearing what looks like a doctor or scientist's white lab coat.

1/26/2019 10:43 am  #38

Eastcoast - A few posts ago, you asked about patterns in all this medical imagery.  I took a look at it. Viruses and Genetics (whether of DNA or genetic diseases) come up frequently. The most often used medical tool is the hypodermic needle or other injection device, with the second being some apparatus to deliver oxygen.

Last edited by Tuxie400 (2/10/2019 2:13 pm)

1/26/2019 8:01 pm  #39

From time to time I have thought, here we go with another virus or here we go with more stuff about DNA.  
But now as we get more towards the end of the show we see that DNA is playing a role in this.  

1/26/2019 10:19 pm  #40

Eastcoast wrote:

From time to time I have thought, here we go with another virus or here we go with more stuff about DNA.  
But now as we get more towards the end of the show we see that DNA is playing a role in this.  

Very true! 

Board footera