The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2019 11:27 pm  #1

Is it possible there were two RR's?

I still do Not have any one theory that I am 100% sure of in this show.
To be honest I am glad since the show seams to be constantly changing.
I do however have a few things that I think could be what is going on and fit in somewhere.

I am also aware there are holes in this because it is such a complicated story.  I am hoping that this might make one of you think of something that can make it all fit somehow. 

How could the original Raymond Reddington have been Just a pencil pusher and boring guy if he was a spy?
It is almost as if there must have been 2 of them. Or two Raymond's. The pencil pusher and Red could have found out about the Cabal.

According to what our Red has said, he knew about them. Either way, I think the Cabal wanted that Fulcrum one way or another.
I do think Red was left to burn in that fire after he was shot. I think he got out or they had someone on the
inside that got him out of there, possibly KR, and took him to their Hospital without telling anyone right away. They would have told Naomi he was missing and KR he died.
That is how Red could have known Liz was with Sam.  KR told him what she was going to do.

Red or whoever he is Had to get help for the burns that they wanted us to see at the end of S-1 because his clothes would have been melted on him. Plus, the pic that they use in the beginning of the show, shows a Man with one side of his face burned. 
Think of the woman Vanessa Lopez who was burned and used the bees to fight infection. I think that was put there
with the fact that infection is a problem with burns.

I think they wanted him to get well enough to talk to them. 
Then after telling them he didnt know anything, because he didn't, they would allow him to think
he was on his way home to "visit" his family and everything turned to chaos. 

He could have discoverd his family was gone and that KR has killed herself.
He might not have been the one who had it, it was the other guy.  

Maybe Red found him, killed him because he left him there to die, and that is who the bones belong to. Or, he saw the other Red was dead and said he was Red. 

Since Liz was a hidden child, I wonder if they might have thought Jennifer was the girl at first and this is why Naomi was afraid for her.
  It is not as if the Naval Intelligence had no idea that a Highly Respected Officers home burned down.  If something went down in that house, they knew.  If that was Naomi's home too then then her and Jennifer would have gotten another place to live while they Investigated what happened that might have been outside DC. 

As a wife they would want to know what she knew and if any money was transferred to her to turn on him for some reason.  She said she was able to convince them she had nothing to do with 'It'.  After investigating her which takes a little while she was probably relocated in Philli as she said. 

I find what Jennifer said kind of odd as far as fitting into everything else we had heard.
She went to bed and everything was perfect and woke up and her world was destroyed.
Sounds like she went to bed thinking he would be there when she woke up but he wasn't. I am sure he worked a lot.  I really cannot imagine not trying to just tell my child he had to work instead of letting her
flip out like that.  No mention of blood from her or anything about a fire? But it was not like she was in a position to go into great detail at the time she was saying that.  

Last edited by Eastcoast (1/03/2019 10:53 am)

It's a shame you have no crackers  

1/02/2019 2:03 am  #2

Re: Is it possible there were two RR's?

Lots of loose ends you have covered, Eastcoast.
Who was it that didn’t seem to know anything about a fire? Was that Kirk?

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

1/02/2019 9:57 am  #3

Eastcoast - I'm curious where you get the term pencil pusher for the original RR. I see it used a lot on Reddit too, with people saying Bokenkamp called him that in the Blacklist Exposed podcast. But I didn't recall him saying that.

1/02/2019 10:02 am  #4

Honey West - Yes, Kirk was the one who didn't seem to know about the fire.

1/02/2019 10:14 am  #5

Thanks, Tuxie, I was pretty sure it was Kirk. Which always seemed odd to me, because years later all he could talk about was how Red had kidnapped his daughter, yet, if the kidnapping had culminated in the fire and the presumed shooting of RR by Masha, how is it that Kirk didn't seem to know about that part? If not the shooting, then not even the fire itself? I guess, once she was kidnapped he never heard anything more about any of the events that followed. Probably until Katarina supposedly committed suicide. So it really makes me wonder what Red whispered to Kirk. I figure it could have been something related to the fire. Like maybe, "I am not Raymond Reddington. He's dead, because I killed him 30 years ago." Or something like that.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

1/02/2019 10:27 am  #6

Honey West - I guess all Kirk knew was Masha was kidnapped, then Katarina disappeared and supposedly, months later, committed suicide.

1/02/2019 11:51 am  #7

Tuxie, it is 9 minutes into the podcast.  

It's a shame you have no crackers  

1/02/2019 12:44 pm  #8

Eastcoast wrote:

Tuxie, it is 9 minutes into the podcast.  

Thanks!

Board footera