The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2018 12:49 pm  #401

Re: The Suitcase

Awesome, Tuxie!

Well, it won't be long now!

5/15/2018 2:34 pm  #402

Tuxie400 - I like your idea, a lot.  

5/15/2018 9:39 pm  #403

Patter wrote:

Tuxie, with their twisted relationship, Red would probably applaud Liz for that plan. 

He could be disappointed and at the same time impressed  - again.

5/16/2018 10:26 am  #404

Reposted from 5.22 discussion in Spoilers.
My comment to Aly on the lastest from Jon Bokenkamp's recent interview.

Anyone else having trust issues with our storyline? Lol! Pretty much sounds like we know the answer already. Okay who’s got the answer? So the bones must belong to Raymond Reddington or Katarina rostova. My bet is that the bones belong to the real Raymond Reddington!

“In a way, I sort of hope [viewers will see it coming],” Bokenkamp tells TVLine of the big reveal. “All I know is that the clues are all there, so I think this is less of a twist and more of a well-earned truth.”

http://tvline.com/2018/05/16/the-blacklist-season-5-finale-duffel-bag-bones/ 

Last edited by Tatiana (5/16/2018 10:29 am)

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

5/16/2018 3:29 pm  #405

Even though they haves teased this like crazy, there really are a few ways it could go, even with all of the clues we've seen from the beginning.i think the most obvious one would be that Red is, indeed, an imposter. It goes right back to the Pilot with his "everything about me, is a lie." statement. If he is not an imposter, then he is really Red, but is acting the part of the criminal overlord. That is from later when he says that he became what they always said he was. But I also think that when Miles McGrath said he was the spy who never came in from the cold that that is also true about him. He looked somewhat uncomfortable and totally;brushed off the remark by saying they needed to get that book on cassette for the car. So my final pre-finale take is that Red is Red, but the criminal part is the lie. He’s a spy and always has been. I think that whatever happened between he and Katarina, that he killed her. At the very least he got her killed, maybe by accident, maybe by goofing something up. As much as I would love to have Katarina still be alive, I think those are her bones in the bag. I think they faked her death originally, and that’s what got into the newspapers. But something went wrong and she died. Red had to cover up the real death. Maybe that's where Velov comes into the story. He helped in some way to perpetuate the idea that she was still alive. Or maybe she was until just about that time. It could be that she had become a liability and after being seen that she posed a danger to Liz by being alive. maybe that was Reds Hobson’s Choice. He had to choose whether to,keep protecting Katarina or to kill her in order to protect Elizabeth.

I don’t  know, and only tonight may tell. Or maybe just tell part of it. That would be what I would expect from a story of half truths, coverups, etc.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

5/16/2018 3:30 pm  #406

One thing this proves - Honey West cannot type on an iPad screen! LOL!

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

5/16/2018 4:18 pm  #407

You did very well, HW! I don't even try to type more than one sentence.

I scanned through all 21 pages in this thread. There are some really good ideas here! I hope the finale is as good as some of the ideas that members of this board have put forth! If not, they should hire us. I still believe that the hard-core fans are entitled to write one episode!

We've earned at least that much.

Board footera