The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2017 2:25 pm  #141

Re: Episode 5.04 - The Endling - Discussion Page

Tuxie400 #138.  Lol yes or as I’m going to call it, the multiple theory theory.  Haha

Yes it’s a link to a possible multiple personality link. Kaplan’s scar was on the same side. Now we’ll have to look carefully for a hidden kR scar!

Or, a veiled link to child slavery

Scars mean something. They’re so prominent. But what I don’t know.

Last edited by lara1 (10/21/2017 2:26 pm)

10/21/2017 2:34 pm  #142

Brittany #140.  Lol. 

Agree with you and Tuxie that it probably wasn’t Pete. He was missing for a little while, no?  Maybe his body was in another room that Nik didn’t see - because he was distracted by what was on the computer screen ???

But why kill Pete and not take the suitcase then?  So maybe Nik disturbed the killer.

Lol like a game of Cluedo!

I think one thing though. If Nik is found dead in Pete’s Apt,  Red’s mental wheels are really going to start turning. 😊

10/21/2017 2:36 pm  #143

Tuxie400 - had you any thoughts on the cartoons on the TV screens?  Since Requiem they keep appearing - mainly Mr Magoo but in this ep it was a different cartoon I didn’t get. They ( the cartoons) are appearing on adult TV screens. Children’s cartoons on adult TVs.

10/21/2017 3:24 pm  #144

Going to throw another log on the imposter theory fire

Blacklist tweeted today a copy of that scene in the Post Office where Red sees his own wanted poster. But in the tweet it superimposes various of his aliases over the name of Raymond Reddington

One of the aliases is Roger Raymond. Now suppose Red’s “real”name is Raymond but it’s his last name. One possible  answer to how someone like Stratos or others could call him Raymond if he isn’t Reddington. Now that’s an obvious answer hiding in plain sight.

Maybe not. Interesting thought though!  Lol

10/23/2017 6:49 pm  #145

Well I was sitting down today and all of a sudden a thought popped into my head - not sure why, and not sure why I had never focused on it before but I thought of Nik and the Christmas/St. Nick theories.

So - of course his name is "Nik", he was significant other for Liz.  And his last name, Korpal - well toss that onto the ever growing pile of characters who have names or aliases that begin with the letter K.  And we all know what the letter K goes with - Kris Kringle.

Yeah its a small thing sure but its interesting that someone who Liz was once going to marry, a significant man in her life, is called Nik.

You can probably plug that into more than one theory.

I should update the Red/St. Nick clues. I keep meaning to do that but I think if I don't it will be too long to do and I will leave things out.  

10/23/2017 7:05 pm  #146

lara1 wrote:

Well I was sitting down today and all of a sudden a thought popped into my head - not sure why, and not sure why I had never focused on it before but I thought of Nik and the Christmas/St. Nick theories.

So - of course his name is "Nik", he was significant other for Liz.  And his last name, Korpal - well toss that onto the ever growing pile of characters who have names or aliases that begin with the letter K.  And we all know what the letter K goes with - Kris Kringle.

Yeah its a small thing sure but its interesting that someone who Liz was once going to marry, a significant man in her life, is called Nik.

You can probably plug that into more than one theory.

I should update the Red/St. Nick clues. I keep meaning to do that but I think if I don't it will be too long to do and I will leave things out.  

Also should be noted that 'Nik' backwards spells KIN - as in next of kin!

Red: I can only lead you to the truth. I can’t make you believe it

10/23/2017 7:28 pm  #147

OK all I started the list over on the St. Nick thread in discussions.  I'll go back and list out the episode references more neatly and consistently when I have more time.  And will add to it.  I think there were a couple more Christmas references by Red in Season 4.

BBB - interesting!

10/24/2017 12:33 pm  #148

lara1 wrote:

Going to throw another log on the imposter theory fire

Blacklist tweeted today a copy of that scene in the Post Office where Red sees his own wanted poster. But in the tweet it superimposes various of his aliases over the name of Raymond Reddington

One of the aliases is Roger Raymond. Now suppose Red’s “real”name is Raymond but it’s his last name. One possible answer to how someone like Stratos or others could call him Raymond if he isn’t Reddington. Now that’s an obvious answer hiding in plain sight.

Maybe not. Interesting thought though! Lol

Hi all, seems like others have now picked up on this tweet as well that I previously noted here.  Some discussion around the web on it.

Here's something that I picked up on that I either didn't before, or forgot about.

In the original wanted poster, under the category of Distinguishing/Identifying Marks, it says:  NONE

Yet Ressler in the pilot, in identifying Red as Reddington, says, among other things, how they know it is really Red in that he has the same TATTOOs:

Cooper: We confirm it's actually him?
Ressler: It's him all right. Prints match. Tattoos. 

Just some food for thought.   

Last edited by lara1 (10/24/2017 12:37 pm)

10/24/2017 4:25 pm  #149

I can't get onboard with analyzing that graphic they released because 1) stuff changes since the pilot episode in almost every single show, and especially since Spader was cast like 2 weeks prior to shooting and the initial character was going to be a little different than he ended up once Spader came on board.  2) The Blacklist graphics/advertising department is known for releasing things that contain errors (like the 'Blacklist' they put out a while back), 3) I think it's probable that the FBI keeps certain information off the wanted posters because they want to know something that isn't super public to properly identify someone (in the case of someone attempting to impersonate a criminal).

That's the extent of my interest in the poster.  LOL.

10/24/2017 8:46 pm  #150

Hi Brittany,

I tend to agree with you and the show may just be trying to stir up a little interest - and succeeded! haha

The info in the tweet isn't new, the aliases have always been on the poster, its just that I have not looked at them for a long, long time, and the tweet made me go back and look at "Roger Raymond" as being one of the aliases on the original poster.

I totally agree with your point about the FBI potentially keeping info off the posters.  Very possible, Its just that in this instance, tattoos are very prominent in the series (along with scars) so its interesting (to me anyway LOL) that the poster diverges from reality in that one respect.  And to my recollection, they (Task Force) didn't look for tattoos on DeVry - or did they, LOL I can't remember and its one of my favorite episodes.

10/25/2017 10:33 am  #151

Well last night I re-watched Smokey Putnam on a larger TV screen.  In the future flash forward, I'm now pretty sure that at the end of it, Red is firing down at someone on the floor.  It doesn't mean that its Tom of course, it could be whomever he/Dembe shot when they came through the door of the apartment.  I just hope we at least know who is shot before they cut to the hiatus.

Board footera