The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2017 10:10 am  #1

Looks like Dr. Nik will be back

I see on Alyblacklist tumblr a Ryan Eggold video that shows Dr. Nik. Aly says that should be from episode 5.2. I guess Red never killed Dr. Nik after all.

8/07/2017 2:51 pm  #2

Re: Looks like Dr. Nik will be back

Maybe this will be the episode where he gets killed. I can't imagine Red allowing him to live after what he did.
Unless it's a flashback.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

8/07/2017 3:36 pm  #3

I had a thought that maybe Nik was the associate Kate told about the suitcase, and he sent Tom to retrieve it. Maybe the person Tom was talking to by phone was Dr. Nik.

8/07/2017 4:23 pm  #4

HW,  maybe? 

Could be a flashback? But I wonder with all he went through with Kaplan and how that made Liz feel if he might just have a talk with him.  Send him off somewhere?
Maybe over there with Janet on the west coast! 

tuxie,  I like that idea! But he must know he is on thin ice as it is...

Last edited by Eastcoast (8/08/2017 9:59 am)

It's a shame you have no crackers  

8/08/2017 9:56 am  #5

He lives!

8/09/2017 2:48 pm  #6

And Prescott the fixer will have a recurring role. I wonder if that's because he now has Ressler as a client?

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

8/09/2017 3:37 pm  #7

Interesting about Prescott - I'm glad they will continue with at least someone new we met at the end of season 4. It seems very odd that they got rid of Gale after all that involvement at the end of the season, however, he was probably needed for the 'finale' of the entire series...

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

8/23/2017 8:45 am  #8

Interesting news! Thanks for posting. I kept wondering what happened to Dr. Nik. It was another of those annoying loose ends.

Board footera