The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2017 1:24 am  #81

Re: Episodes 21 and 22 - Press Release and Photos!

Well, if they do go over the bridge maybe it is a clever ploy by Kate to kidnap Red. He's about the on,y one who hasn't been kidnapped yet, isn't he? Is it his turn to be kidnapped for a finale cliffhanger? 

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

5/18/2017 9:37 am  #82

Honey West wrote:

Well, if they do go over the bridge maybe it is a clever ploy by Kate to kidnap Red. He's about the on,y one who hasn't been kidnapped yet, isn't he? Is it his turn to be kidnapped for a finale cliffhanger?

Red was kidnapped by the Kings of the HIghway, remember? Yeah, they were so good at it too (need an eye roll emoji)

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

5/18/2017 9:47 am  #83

Tatiana wrote:

Honey West wrote:

Red was kidnapped by the Kings of the HIghway, remember? Yeah, they were so good at it too (need an eye roll emoji)

Completely forgot about that episode! They were a unique bunch weren't they? 

5/18/2017 10:26 am  #84

I don't really count the Kings of the Highway.  And really, Red was kidnapped by Anslo Garrick and the King family. But he hasn't been kidnapped for a finale yet. Or by a recurring character like Kate. But I don't think that will happen. And if Red doesn't kill Kate for whatever reason, you can be sure it will lead to some sort of clever twist that we didn't see coming.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

5/18/2017 4:27 pm  #85

Amazing You Tube spoiler - Liz and Kaplan.... 

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

5/18/2017 4:30 pm  #86

Whoa! And another clip, this time Red and Dom!!!

https://www.tvinsider.com/202112/the-blacklist-red-season-finale-preview/

5/18/2017 4:32 pm  #87

Thanks Tatiana - good to have these all in one place - this will be intriguing.  I just posted a little bit on this under the Requiem topic.  i.e.  looks like we are going to be shown the "real" reason insofar as Kaplan knows it - but does she know all of it?

I just keep thinking, there is some other "truth" Kate doesn't know.  Now especially as she uses the word "truth" to Liz.  The whole season has really been about truths and what is truth and how people thought they knew the truth but didn't.

anyway roll on 9PM

5/18/2017 4:33 pm  #88

I really can't imagine what is in that box!  I really have no clue.  It may relate to Katarina.

that's what is so good IMO.  something that we haven't really seen coming, perhaps.

5/18/2017 4:38 pm  #89

lara1 wrote:

I really can't imagine what is in that box!  I really have no clue.  It may relate to Katarina.

that's what is so good IMO.  something that we haven't really seen coming, perhaps.

I sure hope it's something we hadn't seen coming.  But remember in the promos where he's in the hotel room, it looks like a bunch of passports and maybe a few other items. Why does Dom say to Red, you told me never to dig this up unless it was the end.

Guess we'll find out tonight!

5/18/2017 4:41 pm  #90

Hi Tatiana, yes, and it seems there would be dire consequences, and Dembe thinks it ominous as well.

I wonder if its the same box that he is seen bringing to Kate.  Red does love his boxes!  At least this one won't have a head inside it.  LOL

5/18/2017 4:42 pm  #91

Dembe says "this is a mistake".  Do you remember the last time he said that?  I know Dembe has used that exact phrase before I just can't remember the context.

5/18/2017 5:16 pm  #92

lara1 wrote:

Thanks Tatiana - good to have these all in one place - this will be intriguing.  I just posted a little bit on this under the Requiem topic.  i.e.  looks like we are going to be shown the "real" reason insofar as Kaplan knows it - but does she know all of it?

I just keep thinking, there is some other "truth" Kate doesn't know.  Now especially as she uses the word "truth" to Liz.  The whole season has really been about truths and what is truth and how people thought they knew the truth but didn't.

anyway roll on 9PM

I agree. Because truth seems to be a thread that's run all through this season, I think there are some truths that Kate is not aware of. Raymond "I'm never telling you everything" Reddington likely hasn't shared everything with Kaplan.

Last edited by Tuxie400 (5/18/2017 5:20 pm)

5/18/2017 5:17 pm  #93

lara1 wrote:

Dembe says "this is a mistake".  Do you remember the last time he said that?  I know Dembe has used that exact phrase before I just can't remember the context.

That's what Dembe said when they went to Werner's home after Kate told him about Hans.

5/18/2017 5:18 pm  #94

What in the "red" box is to be used only as a last resort?  You know, I wonder if the black guy pictured in one of the documents isn't a young Harold Cooper.

5/18/2017 5:30 pm  #95

Tuxie400 - I like that idea! very perceptive.  I wonder if that box will "blow up" something, figuratively speaking.  Like blow something wide open.  Maybe that is what Dembe is referring to, that if Red does what he plans to do, the consequences may spin out of control and Dembe won't be able to protect him.  And Dom's "last resort" comment that is cut off by Red, about what would happen....

very intense!

PS - what is your Tumblr handle, again?  I had your Tumblr site bookmarked but somehow lost it.  I dip in now and again!  

Last edited by lara1 (5/18/2017 5:30 pm)

5/18/2017 7:49 pm  #96

lara1 - My Tumblr name is irondestinypolice.

5/19/2017 1:50 pm  #97

Thanks Tuxie400, I have found you again.  

Board footera