The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2017 11:35 am  #21

Re: The Blacklisters

# 37 has been added to the list! 😊

It's a shame you have no crackers  

10/12/2017 11:54 pm  #22

You have to wonder sometimes. She was #76 and last weeks thief was 37?

Last edited by Eastcoast (10/12/2017 11:56 pm)

2/01/2018 2:29 am  #23

The numbers are really starting to fill in folks!! 

2/01/2018 11:20 am  #24

Eastcoast wrote:

The numbers are really starting to fill in folks!! 

Like putting together the last 25% of a jigsaw puzzle!

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

4/04/2018 9:57 pm  #25

We now have 15 of the first 25 Blacklisters.  We get another one next week!

1/14/2019 9:52 pm  #26

Eastcoast, thanks so much for keeping up with this! I believe Jon Bokenkamp has said some of the first few Blacklisters should have been numbered differently, i.e. The Stewmaker should have been much higher on the list. 

It makes it very interesting to me that The Corsican is #20, above Dr. Hans Koehler #33, the doctor who performed the plastic surgery to provide our Red with the likeness to the real Raymond Reddington.

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

1/15/2019 12:22 am  #27

Yes, I think they were just in the new stages when they did that and didn't realize how complex this would become with the numbers.  

As far as the Corsican, it will depend on who he really is?  Red does not know who he was before this surgery because everyone was killed who knew.  They may have a past connection. 

1/19/2019 1:41 am  #28

We still have 23 numbers left under 100. I do like how they used 2 in the episode tonight. 

4/09/2019 11:11 pm  #29

I have been looking at this list of numbers for a while and the only pattern I see right now is that the lowest numbers are the order they came into Liz's or Red's life?    

Kate is the earliest one we know of, then Osterman came after KR.  He said Vesco was his mentor, then he rescued Dembe.  Problem with it is that Tom, Kirk, Hargrave and Braxton are not in order.  

Has anyone else been giving any other thought to the order of the numbers? I know they said the numbers didn't mean anything, but..... we know the interviews are misleading at times.... 

4/10/2019 9:12 am  #30

Once again, great job maintaining this list, Eastcoast! I think I've tried to make sense of the numbers, but I haven't seen any obvious patterns than what you've mentioned. It is extremely handy to have that list of surviving Blacklisters, though. Maybe we can see a pattern in that list?

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

4/10/2019 10:33 am  #31

Honey West wrote:

Once again, great job maintaining this list, Eastcoast! I think I've tried to make sense of the numbers, but I haven't seen any obvious patterns than what you've mentioned. It is extremely handy to have that list of surviving Blacklisters, though. Maybe we can see a pattern in that list?

AGREED! Thank you so very much Eastcoast :-)

HoneyWest, I still contend the surviving Blacklisters are going to have a part in the way this story plays out. All of them? I don't think so, but I wouldn't be surprised if at least some of them do, whether the actual actors show up or they are mentioned in story.

I still think "The Judge" will preside over some kind of justice system; Vanessa Cruz will use DNA to prove a case; Dr. Krilov will extract a memory (Or place new ones); the Djinn will grant Red his final wish; Mr. Raleigh Sinclair will help create a doppelganger not to hide a crime but to reveal one; The Pharmacist is using CRISPR to change Red's and therefore, Liz/Agnes' DNA to become impervious to poison and Killer Beetles and Natalie Luca's illness; and Natalie Luca will go around touching bad people so they die and a new world is created.

Ok, really I'll stop! LOL!

4/10/2019 2:41 pm  #32

LOL, Tatiana! Don’t stop, I think you’re onto something!

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

4/12/2019 9:19 am  #33

Thank you guys!! ☺
If we can get a confirmation on the Real Time I will be able to make it more accurate. 
That date from 2018 shown not long ago raised my eyebrow! Probably a typo. Lol.

Tatiana, it's all good, keep it coming!!

Last edited by Eastcoast (4/12/2019 9:19 am)

3/18/2021 12:22 am  #34

The list is filling in very nicely.  😉

Board footera