The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2018 2:37 pm  #1

season five dvds

Anybody get them yet?

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

8/16/2018 5:07 pm  #2

Re: season five dvds

I am so tempted, but I'm kind of waiting to hear more from some people who have bought them. 
HoneyWest don't you usually get them? Or was it Lara? hmm...

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

8/16/2018 6:31 pm  #3

I haven't bought them since Season 2.  But I do like to hear about the commentary and deleted scenes.

8/16/2018 6:57 pm  #4

8/16/2018 7:17 pm  #5

I just haven’t had time to go get them yet, but I like the commentaries and deleted scenes.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

9/08/2018 5:41 pm  #6

All the local Target seemed to have were DVDs so I ordered the blu-rays off of Amazon. They are supposed to get here tomorrow. Really? They deliver on Sunday? 

10/05/2018 12:32 am  #7

I was wondering if you had time to look at these yet and if so, did you found anything interesting? 

It's a shame you have no crackers  

10/05/2018 9:18 am  #8

The gag reel was fun, and the like father like daughter thing. I started to watch the first episode on disc five, can’t remember the name at the moment, and realized I needed to start at the beginning because I needed a refresher course on the whole thing. 

10/05/2018 11:55 am  #9

I love the first episode of Season 5, Smokey Putnam. I've watched that one about a dozen times. It's definitely one of my favorite episodes in the whole series.

Honey West - Do you mean you're going all the way back to Season 1, or just back to Season 4?

10/05/2018 2:47 pm  #10

Tuxie400, just the beginning of season five. Wish I had time to go back to season one and rewatch everything. 

Board footera