The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/17/2018 11:31 pm  #1

Red telling Liz that a confluence of peril had entered her life.

This is something we have tossed around a few times and I have a new idea of what happened. 

Just after Red mentions to Liz that she had gotten married, he tells Liz that "A confluence of peril had entered your life, and I wanted to be within reach, to have influence." 

The pictures that we see from Howard showing us about the time he found Tom was alive are with Liz.  I was thinking that Red found out from Howard that he thought he had found his son alive and since he knew about the kidnapping he was concerned for her safety.  

He told Tom that his mother had many secrets and many of them were about him.  We still do not know Who put that kidnapping in motion.  

It's a shame you have no crackers  

9/18/2018 4:18 pm  #2

Re: Red telling Liz that a confluence of peril had entered her life.

Eastcoast - That's an Interesting idea! I wonder if we ever will know who was behind Tom's kidnapping.

9/25/2018 11:23 pm  #3

Tuxie, I think they should fill it in since They brought it up. 
At first I was thinking that Howard did it because he thought his wife was a fake after the accident and he was afraid someone would harm his son, but that happened after he was kidnapped.  

It's a shame you have no crackers  

9/26/2018 2:46 pm  #4

Maybe during her quest to discover Red's truth she will unravel Tom’s mysteries, too. I suspect they are tied together somehow. And maybe while they are at it we could learn more about the Red/Sam relationship. Was the Red is not Reddington secret the one that got Sam killed or was it something else?

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

9/26/2018 3:17 pm  #5

Eastcoast wrote:

Tuxie, I think they should fill it in since They brought it up. 
At first I was thinking that Howard did it because he thought his wife was a fake after the accident and he was afraid someone would harm his son, but that happened after he was kidnapped.  

That's a pretty good idea. Howard had the kidnapping done, but something went horribly wrong.

Board footera