The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2018 1:15 pm  #61

Re: Blacklist Timeline

CindyKC - Most shows take some literatry/cinematic/poetic license. With The Blacklist, many of us have speculated that the underlying theme is fractured reality and/or multiple views of truth which can reflect in some distinctly different stories. I know there are some bloggers who are very frustrated with the inconsistent timeline, but I strongly suspect the timeline is inconsistent for a reason. What is truth? what is reality? how and why is it different for so many people? and is it really important? I love this gif: 

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/992121641156169729

Last edited by Tatiana (5/04/2018 1:20 pm)

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

9/05/2018 10:12 pm  #62

I have added the birthday of Zoe D'Antonio to the timeline. 11/1981.  I did this because we always say how young she looked in the picture. 
During my re-watch I noticed her information was in 2 places. The birth date was on one of them but not the other?  It was blank in one.  I wanted to see if they used her real date of birth and the number was not as easy to see. It looked like a 19 or 29 and she was born on the 9th, So I just put 11/1981 because that is the part I could make out for sure. 

I hope everyone is having a great summer!!!! 

It's a shame you have no crackers  

6/25/2019 10:11 pm  #63

I updated the timeline.  With the time jumping around this last year or so, I posted the episode and the date of the episode of an event.  

I also added the different birth dates for Liz.  Just wanted to see if anything stood out if we looked at it like that.  The only thing I noticed is that it was strange to see her born so close to when Jennifer was. 

If would be really Great if some nice person out there reading this who does interviews with the John's, if they could just ask when her birthday is, and what time is it on The Blacklist?? 

6/27/2019 9:26 pm  #64

Great work, Eastcoast. And I love your questions for the Johns.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

6/29/2019 1:28 pm  #65

HW, Maybe I need to write a Dear Jon letter!  Lol 

7/01/2019 10:00 am  #66

Yes, do write a "Dear Jon" letter!  LOL

11/25/2019 2:46 pm  #67

Eastcoast, you have done a great job trying to keep this crazy timeline up to date!

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

11/26/2019 2:28 am  #68

Thank you Honeywest.  I wish they would give us better dates so I could fill them in the way I want to.  When it's all over, hopefully the end of this season, I want to fill it in accurately.  We did get a birth date for Ilya.  But who know if that's real or fake? Lol

11/26/2019 11:46 am  #69

I just want to know the year that Belgrade happened.

5/06/2020 11:25 am  #70

I added the Tommy Markin incident to the timeline. 

HW, I am hoping they will give us some more things to fill in.

I will fill in the rest of the season after the last episode. 

🙂

Board footera