The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2018 8:21 pm  #21

Re: The writers by Episode.

Eastcoast wrote:

10 inches!  The problem was the way it was blowing around and landed... In My Way!  

​To make matters worse, when the snow plow comes around they tend to push all the snow to the end of the driveway.  

east coast - LOL.

When I was a child we lived on a street that was a "dead end" (LOL).  Back in those days, the plows would come down the street then turn left and circle up past our dead end part of the  street - in other words, completely plow in and thereby cut off the entire "dead end" part of the street from the street leading into it.  We usually had to wait another 2 days till they finished the other roads and came back to clear us out.  But as a kid, it made for a massive snow wall for a snow fort!   

Last edited by lara1 (1/08/2018 8:24 pm)

1/11/2018 2:11 am  #22

lara1, I know the feeling. We lived in what they called the sticks down a very long unpaved/dirt road. You couldn't even see our house from the road!  A snow plow didn't even know we existed.  Lol 
But as you say, lots of snow to play in! 

It's a shame you have no crackers  

1/31/2018 10:30 pm  #23

Updated with the correct name of the episode.

Last edited by Eastcoast (1/31/2018 10:32 pm)

2/08/2018 12:39 am  #24

I have noticed the Johns are very involved in the writing of season 5. 

2/08/2018 9:30 am  #25

I read where their budget was cut and the writing staff was cut by five. So I guess Bokenkamp and Eisendrath are doing more of the writing now.

2/08/2018 9:50 am  #26

That would make sense.  I hope this means they can keep a better handle on things. Too many cooks in the pot leads to forgetting what had been in the story line in the past.

3/01/2018 12:19 am  #27

Unless I just don't see it I think this is the first episode Kelli Johnson has written for TBL. 

3/09/2018 1:04 am  #28

This looks like this was Carla's 2nd episode. She wrote the Travel Agency.  

3/15/2018 12:59 am  #29

So Taylor Martin wrote this episode along with some others. One was Lady Ambrosia, another Creeeeeeepy episode! 

3/15/2018 10:14 am  #30

Eastcoast wrote:

So Taylor Martin wrote this episode along with some others. One was Lady Ambrosia, another Creeeeeeepy episode! 

Taylor Martin likes to include special needs kids in her episodes. She was a special ed. teacher for Teach for America before she got her break in writing. I think she does a great job writing these young characters!

3/15/2018 10:59 am  #31

I didn't realize that.  She did write Isabella Stone.  I didn't see that connection till you mentioned that.

3/15/2018 11:08 am  #32

Eastcoast - Taylor wrote Isabella Stone too! Now I remember there was the wheelchair guy in that one. I think it was Taylor's influence that created some of the other characters in Season 4, like the little boy in Gaia and the girl in The Forecaster.

5/16/2018 11:02 pm  #33

The writers are all updated for the season 5!

5/16/2018 11:04 pm  #34

Thanks Eastcoast for so faithfully posting the writers and directors!

4/28/2020 10:58 pm  #35

I can't believe how many people have checked the writers and directors.

Last edited by Eastcoast (4/28/2020 10:59 pm)

4/28/2020 11:26 pm  #36

Wow! That’s a lot of views! Thanks for keeping the lists up to date. It really helps to have the info all in one place. I know I like to look up who wrote previous episodes and the directors, too.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

Board footera