The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2023 6:16 pm  #1

Episode 10.17 - The Morgana Logistics Corporation

"The task force encounters a ring of fraudulent companies shipping contraband around the world; Congressman Hudson's investigation escalates when he recruits help from within the FBI."

I hope I remember to turn it on at 8 tonight! I forgot last week, but fortunately I had it set to record! And it appears we only have one episode tonight and none next week.

IowaWatcher, I will probably have a nice bowl of blueberries and yogurt. I had enough ripe berries out in the garden today to make a nice dessert/snack!

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

6/08/2023 8:26 pm  #2

Re: Episode 10.17 - The Morgana Logistics Corporation

And I had a homemade blueberry muffin, HW. Great minds!

I'm not sure what to think of tonight's episode. The selling-off continues. It was good to see Dembe
back with Red, even if it was only temporary.

I miss the spy stuff! It's just not the same show.

6/08/2023 9:02 pm  #3

I do have to admit I smelled Red's involvement from early on... and frankly, the Task Force should've as well.

6/09/2023 8:05 am  #4

This season seems to have lots of subtle W Bulger mentions…Man in the Hat a nod to WB’s winning the lottery in conv store and splitting it with w 4 buddies; Sicilian Error, there was a 2016 auction of 138 belongings from Bulger estate held, $ given to families of 11 vics; $25M was set fortune, ordered to pay $19.5M in restitution. Boxing dummy sold w fedora attached, sat in window in CA home. And now we have Red’s smuggling comp… during Bulger’s trial, they discussed how he used fishing boats and freighters to smuggle contraband and especially drugs, including 36 tons of grass, and guns into US in 70-80s. Bulger also played Russian roulette with a Russe shipper mobster & demanded $1m…got 250K. 

6/09/2023 10:36 am  #5

Good catches, Redscot! You have done your research!

The "awww" moment was Red and Dembe saying they missed each other. And I wonder when Dembe will get a visit from Hudson.

IW, homemade blueberry muffins sound very yummy! I have four small bushes in the backyard and as they ripen I have to race the bluejays to get them!

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

6/09/2023 1:37 pm  #6

Thanks, have admired this forum for years; posted under different moniker but lost info. This forum and Thrushes forum was best of the best! Fedora hat off to all blacklistrefuge posters, second to none!

6/23/2023 1:18 pm  #7

Thanks, Redscot! Glad you like the forums. THRUSHES is still there, even though no posts since 2020. I check it once in awhile to keep it "alive" and delete any bots trying to join it. LOL!

Board footera