The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/01/2023 7:30 pm  #1

Episode 10.15 - The Hat Trick

"In an effort to prove their worth to Congressman Hudson, Red provides the task force with three criminal cases that are deeper than they appear; Ressler helps a friend make amends."

On a bit earlier tonight! Maybe I will actually have a snack!

Last edited by Honey West (6/01/2023 7:34 pm)

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

6/01/2023 10:02 pm  #2

Re: Episode 10.15 - The Hat Trick

Thanks for posting these. Wow! Double-header tonight.
I liked both shows, with the second episode being better than the first, I thought.
No snack tonight -- I had dinner: meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans. It
was a 7 pm show time in Iowa, and I got home late, so I held off on dinner.

Are they setting up Ressler to become a counselor?

6/02/2023 6:42 pm  #3

I need to watch this one from the beginning. I was out doing some work in my studio and totally forgot to come in at 8 and watch it! Doh! Even worse, I had a very late dinner! Oh well....

Hmmm, Ressler as a counselor. He will need something to do after the show ends. :-) Unless they are setting up to show that he IS a counselor in Red's asylum. (I just can't quite let go that this is all playing out in Red's mind after too much LSD during MKUltra - that is if he even is Red and Red is not actually a made-up person in his or her crazy mind? I know, this gets back to our old multiple personality discussions from seasons past)

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

6/02/2023 8:51 pm  #4

I keep thinking at the end we're going to see Red with LIZ AND OR MR. KAPLAN.

6/03/2023 12:30 pm  #5

RedIsMyCoPilot wrote:

I keep thinking at the end we're going to see Red with LIZ AND OR MR. KAPLAN.

I know. I keep wondering that myself. I think Red is still terminally ill and is heading off to his private island to spend his final days, selling all of his stuff as we get to that point. That would be fun if Liz and Mr. Kaplan were there, too. LOL!

Then again, if the whole thing is permanent psychosis from the LSD experiments (and they did base Red on Whitey Bulger, who was also involved in those LSD experiments), then who is to say that in the end all of this has actually been in the mind of Liz herself? I originally was thinking, in the mind of "Katarina". So in that case Red would really be Katarina, as he was a creation of her hallucinations. And Red "dying" is the result of some successful therapy for whomever. Okay, I'll come back out of the rabbit hole now, and just watch the rest of the episodes and enjoy the performances of a bunch of actors that we have come to know over the past ten years!

Last edited by Honey West (6/03/2023 12:31 pm)

6/04/2023 5:35 pm  #6

That would be cool, HW, but I don't think they are going to do anything like that.

Board footera