The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2023 6:49 pm  #1

Episode 10.10 - The Postman

"After an inmate opens fire at a high-security prison, the task force investigates a contraband smuggler known as The Postman; Cooper revisits his past ties to the suspect."

Wow, 10th episode already! Hope everyone has their snacks ready and hoping for some interesting Cooper story!

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

4/30/2023 10:20 pm  #2

Re: Episode 10.10 - The Postman

I was hoping that the jury foreperson would turn out to be Charlene, but the age seemed off.

5/01/2023 5:18 am  #3

This was an interesting episode. We've had some stories this season where we expect a big endgame turning out to be something much less relevant, but this one had the opposite twist.

I have a feeling they're not just introducing a young Harold Cooper for this episode in particular. I believe this one is to show his character around the time of his Navy days, which makes me think we'll get another flashback episode of his time in the Navy and connections to Red, Seaduke and maybe Katarina/Dom/Ilya. 

5/02/2023 9:23 am  #4

I believe this one is to show his character around the time of his Navy days, which makes me think we'll get another flashback episode of his time in the Navy and connections to Red, Seaduke and maybe Katarina/Dom/Ilya

Indeed!
Since early in Season 1 the BL brain trust planted questions and secrets about:
     Who was Elizabeth's father?
     What is the biological relationship between "Red" and Elizabeth?
     What happened to Katerina?
In all of Season 9, and in 10 of the 12 episodes of the concluding Season 10, those questions and secrets were ignored.  Tick tock......

Red: "Betraying [Katarina] would be like ... betraying myself."  (Season 7, Louis Steinhil part 1)

5/02/2023 1:02 pm  #5

Yep! I agree. It's high time for some answers.
But I think it will take making a "Blacklist Movie" before we get any.
See my muses about the writer's strike in the General Discussion thread.

I didn't like this episode that well. Last week's was much better. I agree that it's
probably a set-up for future episodes.

I had a little vacation time and made several dozen chocolate chip cookies for the community
garden volunteers (we haul mulch to the garden in the spring), so I saved two for the show
with my tea.

Is there a show next week with the writer's strike? I don't know how far ahead they've filmed.

[HW: I think next week is the finale of Call the Midwife]

Last edited by IowaWatcher (5/02/2023 1:06 pm)

5/03/2023 12:08 pm  #6

Yes, there is a show next Sunday. I saw the blurb in the guide for next week, can't remember the title! LOL! But it will be episode 11, so that should be the halfway point.

Mmm, chocolate chip cookies sound yummy! I think you're right about Call the Midwife. Love that show!

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

5/03/2023 9:37 pm  #7

EPISODE 11 - THE MAN IN THE HAT 

When Red is identified as a possible hostage during a deli robbery in Philadelphia, Dembe and Ressler take action; back in D.C., Senator Panabaker evaluates the task force's dealings with Red while Siya digs deeper into her mother's past.

Last edited by RedIsMyCoPilot (5/03/2023 9:38 pm)

Board footera