The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2022 3:03 pm  #1

Season 10 Stuff

II hope everyone is doing well! There hasn't been much to discuss on here for quite some time. I check in every day to keep the forum alive, but I haven't even had to remove shady membership requests for ages!

I admit I haven't been looking for news much, but here is a link to an NBC Insider article with a few little season 10 tidbits. As we have seen, they are bringing in a new character of Meera Malik's daughter. Plus, a Blacklister escapes and starts telling other listers that Red is really an FBI informant. Sounds like we may get back to action this year!

https://www.nbc.com/nbc-insider/the-blacklist-season-10-everything-to-know

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

10/29/2022 1:46 pm  #2

Re: Season 10 Stuff

Another one from NBC Insider. The Blacklist just filmed their 200th episode. So, yes, apparently they have started filming season 10, even though there is still no premier date announced.

https://www.nbc.com/nbc-insider/the-blacklist-just-filmed-its-200th-episode

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

11/08/2022 12:56 am  #3

Season 10 premiere date is Sunday, February 26, 2023. Is that Super Bowl Sunday?

2/02/2023 1:25 pm  #4

It's Official. Season 10 will be the last. They will wrap up the story of Raymond Reddington with a grand finale, apparently.

https://www.nbc.com/nbc-insider/is-the-blacklist-season-10-final-season

Season 10 premieres on Sunday Feb 26th.

2/02/2023 1:30 pm  #5

2/11/2023 2:09 pm  #6

And the trailer had appearances by Wujing, The Freelancer and Dr. Laken. I don't know if they were just callbacks or if these Blacklisters will be back in 10?

5/02/2023 12:57 pm  #7

I hope this is the proper thread for this question: what is going to happen to the show with the
writer's strike? I'm assuming that the filming will shut down, as it did during the last strike, but this
is the final season. Will they make the rest of the episodes?

I'm not sure how popular the show is -- haven't had time to research the numbers (it's planting time in Iowa).

Anyone have any insights? I'll surf around the web, too, when I have more time.

5/03/2023 10:59 am  #8

Follow-up to yesterday's post. I surfed around a bit.
It looks like The Blacklist wrapped up filming on May 1, so we should get the entire
season, which will end in July.

5/03/2023 12:05 pm  #9

Yes, I saw that they had wrapped shooting the show already, too. A few wrap party photos on IG from some of the cast linked through FB, but not much else. Of course, I haven't looked too hard for stuff, been too busy.

5/25/2023 3:49 pm  #10

End of season 10 schedule from NBC.com.
NOTE: show is moving to Thursdays starting June 1st.Starting Thursday, June 1, The Blacklist Season 10 will air on Thursdays at 8/7c on NBC and will be available later on Peacock. On that date, the series will air back-to-back at 8 and 9 p.m.There’s an official The Blacklist series finale date. The Blacklist Season 10 will conclude with a 2-hour series finale on Thursday, July 13 at 8/7c on NBC and will stream later on Peacock.

5/26/2023 3:58 am  #11

Aly posted an update showing that the Blacklist filmed some scenes in Spain for the last episode. Is this the first time we actually have episodes filmed abroad? I know we had plenty of scenes set elsewhere, but I never recall seeing filming happen in other countries.

5/26/2023 10:37 am  #12

TheYeti wrote:

Aly posted an update showing that the Blacklist filmed some scenes in Spain for the last episode. Is this the first time we actually have episodes filmed abroad? I know we had plenty of scenes set elsewhere, but I never recall seeing filming happen in other countries.

That's interesting. I can't recall any filming outside the country in previous seasons.

7/14/2023 10:03 am  #13

I wonder if the pending writer's strike had anything to do with that decision.

Board footera