The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2022 3:07 am  #1

Season 10 is Confirmed

James Spader confirmed during his appearance on The Tonight Show that this afternoon they received word that The Blacklist has been picked up for a tenth season.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

2/24/2022 4:06 pm  #2

Re: Season 10 is Confirmed

That's good to know. I hope there are more compelling stories and characters in the pipeline. I honestly can't say that I've missed the show as much as I have in past seasons.
If they don't fix the chemistry within the next episode or two, I don't see how the show will survive the remainder of this season.

2/25/2022 1:54 pm  #3

I pretty much agree, IW. About all I have read so far is that Red is going to be looking deeper into the details of what happened when Liz was killed. We know she was killed by Townsend's guy, but I have a feeling there's a lot more to it than just revenge over Townsend. I'm hoping that now that they have "settled" what happened to everyone over the past two years that they can move on and finish rebuilding. I've also seen some indications of a Panabaker story that might be interesting.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

2/25/2022 7:34 pm  #4

HW, I was wondering if the burn notice she put on Liz is why he came after her.

It's a shame you have no crackers  

2/26/2022 2:37 pm  #5

EC, do you think Townsend, or his guy, may actually have been working for Panabaker? That could get very interesting.

Board footera