The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2022 12:46 pm  #1

James Spader on Tonight Show Tues 2/22

Just a heads up or FYI!

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

2/23/2022 2:11 pm  #2

Re: James Spader on Tonight Show Tues 2/22

That was a fun appearance! If you missed it: JS is known for his stories and last night he brought a record from his childhood of Nursery Rhymes read by Cyril Ritchard, Celeste Holm and Boris Karloff, explaining how frightening this record actually was for a small child to listen to. They played an excerpt of Karloff reading There Was a Crooked Man and it was hysterical. I recall records like that as a small child, too. But we didn't have that one!

He also talked about the Episode 19 finale and them going back to work and how they were so careful and maintained safety so that with all of the filming they have done during the pandemic not one person working on the show got covid. And they still delivered 22 episodes.

Plus, of course, he announced that just that afternoon they had gotten the news that they were renewed for a Season 10. He seemed quite pleased about that. I remember in the beginning he was always all about doing the show as long as he still found it interesting, so I guess he feels that it still has legs and a story to tell. Plus after all this time it really is about the characters and they do have a great ensemble cast. Just as long as they don't mess them up, we should be good to go. :-)

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

Board footera