The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2020 3:42 pm  #1

Season 8 Poster

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

10/15/2020 11:34 pm  #2

Re: Season 8 Poster

I saw this on the NBC website about S 8.

With his back against the wall, Raymond Reddington (James Spader) faces his most formidable enemy yet: Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone). Aligned with her mother, infamous Russian spy Katarina Rostova, Liz must decide how far she is willing to go to find out why Reddington has entered her life and what his endgame really is. The fallout between Reddington and Keen will have devastating consequences for all that lie in their wake, including the Task Force they helped to create.

It's a shame you have no crackers  

10/16/2020 2:10 am  #3

Eastcoast wrote:

I saw this on the NBC website about S 8.

With his back against the wall, Raymond Reddington (James Spader) faces his most formidable enemy yet: Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone). Aligned with her mother, infamous Russian spy Katarina Rostova, Liz must decide how far she is willing to go to find out why Reddington has entered her life and what his endgame really is. The fallout between Reddington and Keen will have devastating consequences for all that lie in their wake, including the Task Force they helped to create.

Whoa!!

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

10/16/2020 10:59 am  #4

So they are letting us know now that Liz is going to be against Red, but he will use it to his advantage.

10/18/2020 1:01 pm  #5

Thanks for the updates!  Red always uses everything to his advantage. LOL

10/18/2020 9:06 pm  #6

Tuxie400 wrote:

Thanks for the updates!  Red always uses everything to his advantage. LOL

LOL! That’s for sure! If we’ve learned one thing over seven years, that’s it!

11/09/2020 9:48 pm  #7

4 more days! I can't wait!

11/10/2020 1:21 am  #8

IW, I am excited 🥳 to see what direction we are going in. Supposed to be a bit dark though...

11/10/2020 12:08 pm  #9

Hi Iowa Watcher!  I'm glad to see you're still on board and posting.

11/10/2020 2:44 pm  #10

Thanks! I've been around. I switched computers and couldn't log in for awhile. Then I found my secret notebook with passwords!

I know it's a security risk, but I hide it at home. I just forget where I hid it!

11/13/2020 12:55 am  #11

IW, you are not the only one. Believe me! 

So, have you gotten yourself a selection of goodies for the show?  🍩🍨🍧🍦🍰🎂🍪🍷🍷🍸🥂

11/13/2020 6:30 pm  #12

No, I haven't made it over to Whole Foods or the "good" HyVee. Tonight, it's air-popped popcorn with a touch of real butter and whatever wine is left, probably the "red blend" along with a cup of decaf coffee.

What's on your plate? I'm sure it's more exciting. 

11/13/2020 7:05 pm  #13

IowaWatcher wrote:

No, I haven't made it over to Whole Foods or the "good" HyVee. Tonight, it's air-popped popcorn with a touch of real butter and whatever wine is left, probably the "red blend" along with a cup of decaf coffee.

What's on your plate? I'm sure it's more exciting. 

Nothing wrong with popcorn!  I have my traditional coconut cake!  I also have icecream, cookies and candy! Lol.

Board footera