The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2020 11:46 am  #1

Season 8

I just saw there will be a Season 8.  Another year of No answers...

It's a shame you have no crackers  

2/20/2020 11:50 am  #2

Re: Season 8

I just saw that on FB. So, I guess they still have more story to tell before we get to The End? I really really hope we get more into the spy stuff. I love the spy stuff!

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

2/20/2020 5:25 pm  #3

And if you follow The Blacklist on Facebook, they have posted a little video of the official Season 8 announcement to the cast and crew who were gathered to celebrate episode 150. Not sure when they shot that,  But it looks like they’ve all known since then.

Just checked Twitter, looks like they announced it today and they are currently filming episode 150 according to Amir. Titled "Roy Cain" and it will air in April.

Last edited by Honey West (2/20/2020 5:35 pm)

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

2/20/2020 7:53 pm  #4

I just saw one of the articles, and it says no mention was made of Season 8 being the last season.  I can't say I'm happy about that.  It's gone on way too long.

2/20/2020 11:33 pm  #5

Yes, I saw that, too. They are not saying that 8 will be the final season.

They also said the full cast would be back. Of course, that would mean whoever the full cast is at the end of 7.

I hope they get into some new or revisit some old storylines now that they know they will have time to tell some of those stories.

In the photos we saw Brimley, Glenn and Katarina among the group. I wonder if that means they will be back or if they are all in episode 150?

2/21/2020 2:20 pm  #6

I think all the recurring actors get invited to those celebrations. I know they did for the 100th episode celebration.

2/21/2020 5:39 pm  #7

Tuxie400 wrote:

I think all the recurring actors get invited to those celebrations. I know they did for the 100th episode celebration.

I think you're right about that.

2/21/2020 7:45 pm  #8

Tuxie400 wrote:

I just saw one of the articles, and it says no mention was made of Season 8 being the last season.  I can't say I'm happy about that.  It's gone on way too long.

Ditto....

2/27/2020 12:14 am  #9

Just thought I would mention there is a short podcast on Golden Spiral media.

6/17/2020 2:59 pm  #10

NBC announced fall schedule with The Blacklist on Fridays at 8 pm. Keep in mind that none of the shows announced on the schedule have resumed production yet.

Board footera