The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2019 10:15 pm  #1

New Variety Interview Jon Bokenkamp

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

10/13/2019 2:37 am  #2

Re: New Variety Interview Jon Bokenkamp

It was a great article HW.  I have been on Google reading all of them I could find.  I was seeing if he would confirm this is KR.  He appears to talk like it is her.  He said in a few of them it is her mother.  I guess we will have to see. 

I hope when Troy and Aaron do another interview that they ask.  I'm sure they will, but not sure JB will confirm for sure.

It's a shame you have no crackers  

10/13/2019 10:38 am  #3

I've read three or four articles, including this one.  Bokenkamp is very careful with his words.  While this Katarina may be a spy and a mother, is she the spy who had an affair with real RR and the mother of Liz?  The interview and the dialog in the Steinhil episodes just remind me too much of when he was trying to convince the audience that Kirk was Liz's real father.

10/14/2019 1:09 am  #4

Tuxie, I do not think I have ever seen him so careful as he is now.  I feel like that lines were a bit strange from this last episode.  Almost trying to hard to give a double meaning to everything. Did not sound natural to me. 

It's a shame you have no crackers  

Board footera