The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/17/2019 10:13 am  #1

Quantum Fiction - alternate realities

Have any of you ever heard of the literary device, quantum fiction?
Neither had I until now. 

There was an NBC TV series called "Awake" which aired March 1 - May 24, 2012. It was not renewed.

I could totally see JE and JB using this principal in telling this story. It would explain a single name and its variants being used multiple times for many different characters. It would explain the Pilot, where the Admiral's young (4-5 year old) daughter is kidnapped and her name is Beth, a variant of Elizabeth. The story harkens to the main story: a Naval officer on the fast track to become admiral whose 4 year old daughter is kidnapped. Interestingly, there is a fire in the story of Beth - if you watch when they are on the bridge after being T-boned by the other truck some type of flammable liquid is poured on the pavement and set on fire. 

I have to go to an appointment, but while this does not explain the story or the puzzle, it could explain all these parallels, names, situations, etc. that repeat themselves in some way.

One last thing: when I spoke with JB at comiccon he referenced global warming and used a phrase I cannot remember right now. But I do know there's a theory out there of the "Fifth Wave" which is the eradication of the human race. We've seen lots of storylines involving the environment, human destruction of the environment and the desire to become immortal - the longevity initiative.

It goes back to Ranko Zamani saying "It's about the children" "I'm giving them their plague ... 60 years ago they will remember my legacy"

If they tell this story in a quantum fiction literary style, they could tell a story which shows the destruction of the earth (which some people are terrified of right now and believe will happen in our lifetime) and the salvation of the earth.

Maybe Liz is the salvation of the earth and that's why she's a chosen one.

IDK. 

Probably need to stop listening to podcasts at midnight...

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

9/17/2019 10:40 pm  #2

Re: Quantum Fiction - alternate realities

Tatiana, I have heard of it, but only because I was reading about Quantum Physics.  I think it is like being in a dream but your awake in the dream.  That would be interesting. 
I agree about listening to the podcast at midnight though.... Lol  That stuff will drive your imagination crazy!  

It's a shame you have no crackers  

Board footera