The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2019 1:21 am  #1

About Fitch

I have wondered for a while about Fitch and what role he could have played in this especially after hearing that tape. 

Fitch knew KR was going to do something to RR.  He also thought RR had the Fulcrum.  We found out he
had the safe with the connection to fitting the whole thing together but could not do it without
the piece that RR had. 

Not sure how it would all fit, but I do wonder if he had his own people take RR after the
fire and saved him so he could find out where the Fulcrum was. 
He may have thought things were getting our of control and sent the Osterman Co. after KR. 
He may have had a plan on getting rid of RR after he got the information he wanted, but RR made an exit.... 

I know JB says the real RR is gone, but I am wondering if he may have died later on? 

It's a shame you have no crackers  

9/01/2019 11:34 am  #2

Re: About Fitch

Eastcoast wrote:

I have wondered for a while about Fitch and what role he could have played in this especially after hearing that tape. 

Fitch knew KR was going to do something to RR.  He also thought RR had the Fulcrum.  We found out he
had the safe with the connection to fitting the whole thing together but could not do it without
the piece that RR had. 

Not sure how it would all fit, but I do wonder if he had his own people take RR after the
fire and saved him so he could find out where the Fulcrum was. 
He may have thought things were getting our of control and sent the Osterman Co. after KR. 
He may have had a plan on getting rid of RR after he got the information he wanted, but RR made an exit.... 

I know JB says the real RR is gone, but I am wondering if he may have died later on? 

Good questions. I will need to ponder them for a bit.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

Board footera