The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2019 1:22 pm  #1

Blacklist renewed by NBC for Season 7!

3/11/2019 1:50 pm  #2

Re: Blacklist renewed by NBC for Season 7!

I just saw that, I wondered too.  I wondered if it was a joke.
Now The John's can drag out everything even longer... lol

It's a shame you have no crackers  

3/11/2019 2:05 pm  #3

It's no joke. There are several more news stories about it now. Apparently they wrapped a two season deal last May, but couldn't announce it until the major cast members renegotiated their contracts. I notice Amir, Mozhan and Hisham's contracts have not been renewed yet.  I wonder if any of their characters are getting killed off?

Last edited by Tuxie400 (3/11/2019 2:06 pm)

3/11/2019 2:07 pm  #4

Yes, the Johns will be able to drag things out even more. But maybe this means we'll get a better ending with lots more of those questions answered.

3/11/2019 2:40 pm  #5

Just saw this on Facebook. I'm actually surprised.  Red or Liz please flush out Katarina! She's out there somewhere!

3/11/2019 3:13 pm  #6

I am really excited about this renewal, not that I'm not impatient to get the reveal, but I don't want to get the reveal without all the parts in place to do it right. Very glad to hear season 6 and 7 renewals were actually done at the end of season 5 because that means Bokenkamp et al were able to plan their exit strategy, something that was vital for a successful telling of a story with a decisive and final end.
It may be sexist of me to say it, but I've found more men aren't thrilled with the prison storyline and women see more of the relationship between Red and Liz. As Liz said recently to her sister Jennifer, I don't know who he used to be, but whoever he is, he's Raymond Reddington now. She's accepted him as a parent regardless of his original identity. And you can see the parent/child dynamic growing. It's been very interesting. If I ever get some time, I'd like to write about it or start a discussion.

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

Board footera