The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2016 1:40 am  #1

Fire Dialog

Fire dialog from Tabasko,

Isolated dialogue from Luther Braxton, Conclusion. Just the parts between and man and the woman, All other dialogue between Liz and little Liz and Liz and Dr. Orchard, etc, is cut out.

Man to Masha in closet: Okay, stay here sweetheart. No matter what happens, you need to stay here and not come out until I come get you. Understand?

Woman: Where is she?
Man: You shouldn’t be here. You can’t… (garbled)
Woman: I’m not leaving without Masha.
Man: Her name is Elizabeth.
Woman (calling): Masha!
Man: She’s not going back with you.
Woman: You can’t take her… (garbled)
Woman: How could you steal her from me?
Man: You wouldn’t let me see her.
Man: Get out. Now!
Woman: Get your hands off me!
Woman: Did you think you could get away with it?
Woman: I wouldn’t find you?
Lizzie (yells what the woman says to the man): Where is she?
Man: Okay. You’re not here for her.
Woman: Listen, you’re in trouble.
Man: Because of you.
Woman: Yes.
Man: You told them.
Woman: Yes, I did. I told them.
Man (to Masha in drawn-out voice): “Stay here. Don’t go anywhere.”
Woman: “It was my job.”
Man: “It was your job? To spy on me?”
Woman: “Yes, yes. No, I didn’t want to. I-I tried to protect you.”
Man: “Is that what you call it?”
Woman: “Did they threaten Masha?”
Man: “That’s what I just…” (garbled)
Woman: “…because I love you.”
Woman: “They’ll kill you if you don’t give it back.”
Man: “They’ll kill me if I do!”
Man: “She’s not here.”
Woman: “Did you really think I’d let this happen? That I wouldn’t come for her?”

Man: “Hey!”
Woman: “That I wouldn’t find you?”
Man: “Get away from there! It’s not here.”
Man: (garbled) “…is the only thing keeping me alive. Who the hell are they?”
Woman (giving orders to unknown people): “Split up. Start with the basement; the attic…”
Woman (giving orders to unknown people): “Take it apart comb every…” (garbled).
Man (to woman or someone else in the room): “It’s not here!” (garbled)
Liz (hyperventilating mimics someone’s voice : “Let me go! Get away from me!”
Man: (garbled) “…not here.”
Man: “You’re not taking her!”
Woman: “Are you crazy?”
Woman: “Stop!”
Man: “…double…” (garbled, sounded like agent!)
Woman (most likely to Masha): “Get away! Right now!”
(As Masha screams) Woman: (garbled) “…let go ah!” (Gasps as sound of gunshot is heard)

Last edited by Eastcoast (3/09/2018 12:48 am)

It's a shame you have no crackers  

4/14/2017 11:53 am  #2

Re: Fire Dialog

Here is the Fire Night dialogue which may be useful because it looks like we'll get some backstory in upcoming episodes.

Eastcoast wrote:

Fire dialog from Tabasko,

Isolated dialogue from Luther Braxton, Conclusion. Just the parts between and man and the woman, All other dialogue between Liz and little Liz and Liz and Dr. Orchard, etc, is cut out.

Man to Masha in closet: Okay, stay here sweetheart. No matter what happens, you need to stay here and not come out until I come get you. Understand?

Man: You shouldn’t be here. You can’t… (garbled)
Woman: I’m not leaving without Masha.
Man: Her name is Elizabeth.
Woman: (garbled) …feel is for him.
Man: Get out. Now!
Woman: Get your hands off me!
Woman: Did you think you could get away with it?
Lizzie (yells what the woman says to the man): Where is she?
Woman: Listen, you’re in trouble.
Man: Because of you.
Woman: Yes.
Man: You told them.
Woman: Yes, I did. I told them.
Man (to Masha in drawn-out voice): “Stay here. Don’t go anywhere.”
Woman: “It was my job.”
Man: “It was your job? To spy on me?”
Woman: “Yes, yes. No, I didn’t want to. I-I tried to protect you.”
Man: “Is that what you call it?”
Woman: “They’ll kill you if you don’t give it back.”
Man: “They’ll kill me if I do!”
Man: “She’s not here.”
Woman: “Did you really think I’d let this happen? That I wouldn’t come for her?”

Man: “Hey!”
Woman: “That I wouldn’t find you?”
Woman (giving orders to unknown people): “Split up. Start with the basement; the attic…”
Woman (giving orders to unknown people): “Take it apart comb every…” (garbled).
Man (to woman or someone else in the room): “It’s not here!” (garbled)
Liz (hyperventilating mimics someone’s voice : “Let me go! Get away from me!”
Man: (garbled) “…not here.”
Man: “You’re not taking her!”
Woman: “Are you crazy?”
Woman: “Stop!”
Man: “…double…” (garbled, sounded like agent!)
Woman (most likely to Masha): “Get away! Right now!”
(As Masha screams) Woman: (garbled) “…let go ah!” (Gasps as sound of gunshot is heard)

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

4/14/2017 12:01 pm  #3

Tatiana - great idea!

so reading through it, it probably can't be Kaplan and Katarina unless there is a really really wild twist with kaplan or between Kaplan and Kataria, that I don't think there is, there's really nothing that points to it, and certainly not to Katarina spying on Kate or vice versa or needing the fulcrum.  Katarina and Kate did wear similar rings but that's about it and that could mean anything.  

Or there are different people, i.e. it is more than one conversation, between two different pairs of people, which I don't think either.

4/14/2017 1:39 pm  #4

I still think it's Red and Katarina.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

4/14/2017 2:28 pm  #5

Ok, so now I'm looking at this dialogue in a different way. Honey West, I think you are right, I think it's Red and Katarina.
There were a number of lines that have confused me, but now with some Kate background/photos it makes more sense.

The Fulcrum: did Kate sew it into the bunny?

I always thought he was saying Elizabeth is the only thing keeping him alive, but now I see it as "The Fulcrum is the only thing keeping me alive..." We know this from his interaction with Fitch. Red stole it (presumably), and kept it as a rabbit's foot of sort to protect him from being assassinated by the Cabal.

Add the new photo of Kate with Elizabeth the child and her bunny, maybe Kate sewed it into the bunny.

Then add that Red says to Katarina, you're not here for her, implies that Katarina was a cold hearted spy, because we would assume she would want her daughter before she would want the Fulcrum.

Woman: (garbled) …feel is for him.

What could she be saying to Red? I can't even figure out a sentence that would end "feel is for him".  Maybe, I'll I feel is for him, but that doesn't make sense.

Did she love Red?
I doubt it, but it makes it confusing when she says, because I love you but she also says.... feel is for him.

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

4/14/2017 3:11 pm  #6

I haven't tried to listen to it for a long time, but is it possible she said "feelings for him"? Because I have long thought that while she may have fallen in love with Red, which I still find highly suspect since it came from a supposed diary kept by a spy which is not  something a spy should be doing, she really loved her husband the most. And I think it is Constantin he is referring to when Red tells Liz that regrettably, he was the only man she ever truly loved. So if he, Red, had also fallen in love with her, he realized he was always going to be second fiddle for Katarina. First and foremost Red was her assignment. Maybe she did fall in love with him eventually, but I didn't get that vibe at all with Red's "memories" of her in Cape May. Everything else, I think it was imperative, maybe even a matter of survival for her to make Constantin think Masha was his and Red could never be part of the picture, no matter who had what feelings. But I think Red had other ideas, thought he could find a way to make it work, got the Fulcrum to use as leverage to get them out. But I think he may have underestimated the reach and power of the Cabal and didnt totally get how dangerous possession of the Fulcrum was until it was too late and he had it. Then he couldn't keep it nor could he give it back. But it was hidden in the bunny and the bunny was at the fire house, which suggests that Liz was probably living there since we see other child things in a room. When Liz escapes with a man, presumably her father, she is carrying the bunny, so both precious things escape.

Hopefully all will be answered soon! Still loose ends that we can't quite join.

I think her journal was like the fake DNA test, something for Constantin's benefit so he would believe that she was in love with Red and that was why she was leaving, when it was for Masha. But I also think she was sent to get the Fulcrum back, so maybe the KGB and the Russian guys in the Cabal were closely aligned and knew she could probably get it back due to,her Red connection, which they knew all about because they set it up,in the first place.

On the other hand, Red went along for awhile with nobody knowing about his treasonous activity with the KGB agent until somebody exposed him or tried to,use it to blackmail him. Maybe that's how they tried to get the Fulcrum back, by using Katarina to betray him.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

4/14/2017 8:01 pm  #7

Tatiana - I think the reference to "only thing keeping me alive" was reference to the fulcrum.

I still can't figure out who is having the argument except one is a person who took Liz and one is the person Liz was taken from.  I do think one person was Katarina, the other, probably, Liz's father - because she says, I love you - whether or not that is Red.

Honey West - the only thing I can't figure out about the bunny, is that, if Red put it there, and he took Liz out of the fire, wouldn't he know she had it?  And even if he didn't take her out of the fire, wouldn't it make sense that he just ask Kaplan or Sam if she had the bunny?  Unless, of course, Red did hide the fulcrum in the bunny, but could not remember doing so, which some of us have also discussed.

I've also theorized from time to time that Sam was in fact Liz's real father after all - hiding in plain sight - and that was what Sam wanted to tell her.  (Red knew Sam most of Red's life and all of Liz's life).  But what turns me away from that idea is that it seemed to be Red's right, and not Sam's, to tell Liz whatever it was that Sam wanted to tell her.  It could also be that what Sam wanted to tell her wasn't even connected to paternity.....
but I digress (what's new?!  LOL)

4/14/2017 8:24 pm  #8

lara1, maybe the fulcrum was not supposed to stay in the bunny? Someone was to remove it when it got to whomever? I don't know. That bunny is one of those loose ends! Maybe the fulcrum wasn't even in the bunny on fire night and was placed inside it later once it got to Sam's house with Liz? Or on the way. Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that Kate put it there after all? As Red's most trusted person in the world maybe she hid it. Who put the fulcrum in the bunny is my second-most burning question. The other is of course the presidential limo question.

4/14/2017 8:43 pm  #9

Honey West - yes, at the top of my questions list also!

I've also thought from time to time that whoever was shot - assuming that person did not make it - was the person who hid the fulcrum in the bunny - the answer died with that person.  But we don't even know if that persona actually died.

I also thought once that it would be a twist if Liz as a kid - being a kid - found the fulcrum and kept it kind of like a prized object and put tin the bunny herself.  But I'm not sure a4 year old would be that crafty with a needle and thread!  I can't recall if the fulcrum was sewn in there crudely or not.  Liz was able to pick it out fairly easily so it could not have been sewn up that tightly.  then again, she had the bunny all those years yet never noticed it (although I think the bunny spect most of that time in the storage box).  IF a crude sewing job, that might also bolster your thought that it wasn't meant to be in there long term, but just temporary.

riddles, riddles, LOL  

Last edited by lara1 (4/14/2017 8:44 pm)

4/14/2017 10:42 pm  #10

You know I was just watching the baseball game and reading the board in between stuff and I just thought about that scene where Red was in the "apartment" looking at the bunny, right before Tom told him to put it down. As far as I can recall, Liz never told him where the Fulcrum had been, did she? That it was in the bunny?
We know about the bunny and the Fulcrum, but does Red? He would only know if he had put it there, or saw whoever did it.

Last edited by Honey West (4/14/2017 10:44 pm)

4/14/2017 11:12 pm  #11

Honey West #10 - I know, I have thought about that scene a lot.  The way he turns over the bunny.  i was thinking, if he did put the fulcrum in the bunny but lost his memory of it, there might have been some kind of subliminal memory clicking away when he picked up the bunny, that he may not even have been aware of.   Just something in the way he handled it.

And no, I don't think that Liz ever told him where she found it (the fulcrum).  She basically nearly threw it at him (LOL!) and then he was shot.  I don't think they ever discussed it.

Last edited by lara1 (4/14/2017 11:12 pm)

2/28/2018 2:44 am  #12

That line where it sounds like KR is saying,  'feel is for him' really has bugged me for a long time.  So I had a chance when I was alone to really Blast the Volume on the TV
I sounded more like, 'steal from him'.  The first part is really hard and I am going to do it again when I get a chance, lol but it almost sounded like, 'how could you steal it or her from him.  Her voice goes down a bit when she says it. 
​Anyway, I might have heard it all wrong, but I did want to throw that out there in case anyone else gets a chance to do that and maybe they can pick up on a few words. 

2/28/2018 10:18 am  #13

Someone told me what it was and I lost my notes:-(  it is incorrect here.

2/28/2018 11:16 am  #14

Please let me know when you find it so I can correct it.

3/06/2018 5:15 pm  #15

Eastcoast - I finally got around to looking this up and you are correct. Instead of 'feel for him' I believe it is 'How could you steal her from me'

I'm listening to the track again and looking at some cleaner transcripts. I'll see if I can get a more accurate one so we can replace the old one.

3/06/2018 6:28 pm  #16

This is what I found on the Fire Night dialogue. I compared many different translations and I listened to a high def sound clip someone posted on the internet a few years ago.

Man: Okay, stay here, sweetheart. No matter what happens, you need to stay here and not come out until I come get you. Understand?
Man: You shouldn’t be here. You can’t be here
               Liz to Little Liz: Hey, what’s your bunny’s name?
Woman: I’m not leaving without Masha. `
Man: Her name is Elizabeth
Woman: Masha!
Woman:You can’t take her from me . How could you steal her from me?
Man: I had to. You wouldn’t let me see her
Woman: Masha
Man: Get out.
Man: Now!
Woman: Get your hands off me.

Woman: Did you think you could get away with it? That I wouldn’t find you?
          Liz to Little Liz: I know you’re scared, but it’s okay.
Liz mimicking someone: Where is she?
Woman: Listen, you’re in trouble
Man: Because of you!
           Liz to Little Liz : Don’t be afraid.
Woman: Yes
Man: You told them (you told her???)   
Woman:Yes, I did.   I told them

(Christmas tree lot scene)
Little Liz to Liz: - Come on!
Liz to Little Liz: Wait!
Little Liz: Come on!
Liz: Lizzy.
Little Liz:  Come on. Come on!
Little Liz: where’d he go? Liz: Where’d he go?
Liz to Little Liz: I don’t know
Little Liz: Up here! Here!
Woman: Catch me.
Man in coat: Lizzy.
Liz: Lizzy, wait! [As Little Liz runs to the man] 
Liz mimicking: Stay here. Don’t go anywhere.

Back in house
Woman: it was my job
Man: It was your job? To spy on me?
Woman: Yes, yes. No, I didn’t want to. I-I tried to protect you.
Man: Is that what you call it?
       Liz to Little Liz: What are they fighting about?
       Little Liz: It’s a secret.        
       Liz to Little Liz: Who’s Masha?
       Little Liz: You are.
Woman: I did it because they threatened Masha   (they framed Masha???)
     Little Liz to Liz: Don’t go out there.  You can’t go out there.
Woman: …because they threatened Masha 
Man:  And that’s what you tell me now?
Woman: I did it because I love you 
Little Liz: Turn around, Lizzy! Go back!
Little Liz: No! No!  Don’t! Daddy said not to come out! 
     Little Liz is saying this to Liz but Liz goes out into the hallway

Doctor brings Liz out of her memory: My father. My father was there. 

Woman: They’ll kill you if you don’t give it back.
Man: They’ll kill me if I do.
Man: She’s not here.
Woman: Did you really think I’d let this happen, that I wouldn’t come for her?
Man: Hey!
Woman: That I wouldn’t find you?
Man: Get away from there! It’s not here.

Liz says: The Fulcrum.

Man: Is the only thing keeping me alive.  (Red says exactly this in Luther Braxton when Liz asks him about the Fulcrum. 'It's the only thing that kept me alive')
Man: Who the hell are they?
[Liz is walking into the hallway]
Woman:  Split up. Let’s cover the basement; the attic…
    Red: Can you see it? Can you hear me, Lizzy?
Woman: Take it apart comb every inch
Man: It’s not here!

Red: I need you to tell me where it is. Where is the fulcrum Lizzy

(In her memory Liz is in the hallway and there are shadowy figures in a fight)
Liz: Let me go! Get away from me!  

Red: No. You don’t want to see this. What you want to see, what you need to find is the Fulcrum.  

Man: It’s not here

Red: Where is it, Lizzy? Can you see it? –

Man: You’re not taking her!
Woman: Are you crazy?

Red: Lizzy, turn around and go back. Go back, go back.

Woman: Stop!
Man: No! No!

Red: Shh, shh, shh! You don’t want to see this. You don’t want to go in there

Woman: Get away! Right now!
Woman: Raymond…let go I…got a gun.
Man: No!

Red: What happened? What’d she see?

Woman: Masha! 
            Liz to Little Liz: Listen to me. You have to say something. There’s a fire. I know you saw something out there and you don’t want to go out there but you can’t stay here. You have to scream. Do you hear me? As loud as you can, you have to scream! You have to—
 Little Liz: Daddy! No!

It is then quiet and we see the fire, the doll melting, the child's crayon drawing, the man? holding the child's hand and walking her through the fire, the three men being ushered through the door. I found one poster who indicated that there was music playing and it is the tune from a very dire Russian lullaby. Here are the words to the lullaby (although they are not included in the script/show)

Close your eyes now.
Someone’s walking outside the house
And knocks on the door
The nightbirds are chirping.
He is inside the house
To visit those who can’t sleep.
He walks, He is coming … closer.
Can you hear him closing in?
Lurking around the corner
Staring right at you.
The silent night hides everything.
He sneaks up behind you
And he is going to get you.
He walks. He is coming … closer.

3/06/2018 7:27 pm  #17

That Russian lullaby is SO creepy.

3/09/2018 12:55 am  #18

That lullaby is actually the one thing I do not like about watching that episode. I tend to turn it down.  I was thinking I bet they have a list of 'creepy songs' lol

Board footera