The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2018 12:25 am  #1

6.7 title

According to a link by Alyblacklist from Newsday, it’s called "General Shiro". I wonder if that’s Ken Leung?

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

10/11/2018 12:04 am  #2

Re: 6.7 title

Honeywest, Thank you!  I have only read that they are keeping his role secret as long as possible. 

I have also seen other possible titles.  
Episode 1, Dr. Hans Kossler,  3, The Pharmacist and 6, The Ethicist.  

I know we have had titles change on us in the past so I hesitated.  Have you or anyone else heard anything on these? 

Edited to add, I did look up that name since I had heard it before, there was a man with that name who torchered people.  Yuck!

Last edited by Eastcoast (10/11/2018 12:07 am)

It's a shame you have no crackers  

10/11/2018 10:05 pm  #3

Ken Leung's role is Assistant US attorney Michael Sima according to IMDb. Not sure if that means he cannot be General Shiro of course. Another actor, Mike Boland has been confirmed for a recurring role as well. 

Possible big spoilers from here to the end of this post: It seems there have been several shootings in a prison and a court. This could all be blacklister-related of course, but it kinda makes me wonder whether we might see Red actually going to prison and being charged with crimes. Personally, I've always loved to see Red in prison, using former blacklisters to prepare for a brilliant escape plan, but I think it would be quite a risk for viewer numbers to put him in prison.

Actually, while writing this post, I found this: 

http://www.ctnow.com/arts-theater/behind-the-curtain/hc-fea-connecticut-theater-news-1014-story.html

And quoted from AlyBlacklist:Excerpt from article:Boland will be a recurring character on the next (sixth) season of the dark NBC thriller “The Blacklist.” The ubiquitous local actor reports that he plays “Warden Macatee, [who] runs the prison where James Spader’s character is incarcerated. So we are obviously not on friendly terms in the show. I’ve shot one episode so far. Doing another this week, and they tell me another in November.”Sounds like Red isn’t getting out of prison just yet…they are filming Ep 7 now with 8 starting later this week I think and will be working on eps 9, 10 & 11 in November. Unfortunately this means the Red BTS drought is likely to continue for a while.

10/12/2018 11:56 am  #4

The Yeti - Thanks for the info on who Ken Leung is playing! I wonder who Boland's recurring character will be.

10/12/2018 8:14 pm  #5

THe Yeti, thanks!!! 

Tuxie, he is playing the Warden so if he stays on as a regular I must wonder if he ends up working for Red, or if Red escapes and he is going after him?  So many possibilities! 

10/18/2018 11:17 pm  #6

I always figured Red would end up in prison at some point. I'm sure he will really be running the place when all is said and done. But the question for me is how is he in prison? Did Liz get him put away? Or did he do it so he could get away from her, knowing she couldn't touch him in there. It makes me think that maybe Liz's vow to find out his secret and destroy him might not be the big long story arc of the season. Or maybe it is, and she just sets off a few too many alarms fairly early on.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

10/19/2018 9:27 am  #7

Honey West - I like your thought that maybe Red goes to prison to get away from Liz.  That would be a twist. It does seem like the prison thing goes on for several episodes, based on the behind-the-scenes photos that have been trickling out.

Last edited by Tuxie400 (10/19/2018 9:30 am)

10/19/2018 9:51 am  #8

I tried to post this last night and it would not work for some reason?

Honey west, it looks like he is in jail several episodes from all the bts pics.

I looked on IMDb and it looks like there might be a trial of some sort. There is someone listed for a u.n. guard, jury selection and a congressman. It should be interesting.

It would be a twist if he did that to get away from her.

Last edited by Eastcoast (10/23/2018 11:35 pm)

10/20/2018 10:09 am  #9

Sorry I've been offline for a while. We had to pull our kids from the public school, I was getting daily calls because my children were crying. They hated that school (so did I). Both of them have special needs. So we're back to our very small, loving, family-like, parochial school starting on Monday. Maybe I can get back to some TBL again!

This season is shaping up to be very, very interesting. It sounds like Red will be in prison for a while, yes?
I agree with Honey West and Tuxie - it would be just like Red to be incarcerated to protect himself from a threat, like Liz 

My husband and I just started watching "Manifest" and we actually like it a lot. It's been nice to have a diversion. We just finished watching "Chuck" with our daughter so we needed a little entertainment until TBL starts up again!

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

10/21/2018 10:10 pm  #10

Hi Tatiana - I'm sorry your children have been so unhappy at school this year. I hope the change in schools works out well for all involved. I'm watching Manifest and liking it so far. I'm also watching New Amsterdam. I like Ryan's character as well as the other doctors on the show.

10/23/2018 11:44 pm  #11

Tatiana, sorry about the kids having problems. I think public schools can be overwhelming because they are so busy. Just too much going on all the time.  Private schools are much more quiet with smaller class rooms. 

I am watching New Amsterdam too Tuxie and I also like it and I like the cast. 
I have not seen Manifest. I am thinking about it.  I wonder if it is on demand?  I would have to start at the beginning. 
I have actually been watching crime documentaries when I get time. Any suggestions? 

10/23/2018 11:47 pm  #12

I did notice on Fiona's Instagram she said, "Bye New York. It's been fine."  
I didn't know if that meant she is done with TBL or not?  

10/24/2018 9:59 am  #13

Eastcoast - I saw Fiona's Instagram photo with that message.  I wondered how her character's eye got messed up. I also wondered if that could be about The Purge. I'm not sure where it's filmed.

10/29/2018 12:56 am  #14

Tuxie, I was thinking she had posted some pics from New Orleans so I double checked on Google and that is where it says it is filmed. 

I do not know how it was messed up but it really looks bad. Glad it's not real! 

I did see where someone posted seeing James in a suit so I suppose he might be out of jail?

I can hardly wait to see how he makes out in jail. Should be interesting.

10/29/2018 1:43 pm  #15

Eastcoast - Yes, I saw later where The Purge was filmed in New Orleans. It's interesting to me that everything about Season 6 is still pretty much under wraps.  I would expect promos and trailers to come out around Thanksgiving.

10/29/2018 3:12 pm  #16

I hope it doesn’t turn out that Red kills her, but I wouldn’t be surprised. She and Liz know the imposter truth, but Jennifer probably doesn’t have Liz’s "immunity".

10/30/2018 11:50 pm  #17

Tuxie, I hope something comes out soon. 

Honeywest,  odd you should mention that.  I had covered up the other side of her face and she looks dead.  She looks like someone beat the crap out of her.  

11/01/2018 1:51 pm  #18

Eastcoast - Jennifer's bruised eye reminded me of Liz in 5.22.

11/04/2018 10:20 pm  #19

It reminded me of that too Tuxie except for I think the eye Liz has is more shinny and the one Jennifer has looks more dull and sunken in.  When I did side by side pics and it looked much more different to me. 
Nothing seams to be happy ever after in this show.  

Board footera