The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2018 9:13 am  #1

New podcast interview with Amir Arison

The Blacklist Exposed guys have a new podcast with the actor who plays Aram. He's always a fun interview. I haven't listened yet, but I thought I would let you know.

4/20/2018 12:01 pm  #2

Re: New podcast interview with Amir Arison

I heard it and apparently he said there are things we will not see coming because he didn't see them coming. I think he said he cried when he read one of the scripts that are coming up. 

That isn't a good sign.

It's a shame you have no crackers  

4/20/2018 12:30 pm  #3

The fact Amir cried made me think Samar dies or comes close to death, and before she dies he asks her to marry him. I can't remember if he said it was 5.20 or 5.21. He did say the ring will come back into play.

Last edited by Tuxie400 (4/20/2018 12:31 pm)

4/20/2018 5:21 pm  #4

Thanks Tuxie, I was not aware.  I have not in fact listened to the podcast for a couple of weeks now.....RL!

4/21/2018 1:04 am  #5

I was thinking today about this. He cried when he read the script.  What else could make someone cry unless it is them?  But that one picture of him has a terrible look on his face. He is in the picture alone. It looks like a storage room with fishing and hunting stuff in it. I saw a raccoon pelt and some traps with fishing stuff. I was wondering what in the world is he looking at? 
​But as it goes on tbl, someone always has to die at the end of the season. 

5/05/2018 1:29 am  #6

I was thinking about this interview again today and listened to the first half again.  Must be the next episode. 
​After reading the recent comments by JB I get a feeling that this is Not going to be a happy ending... 

Board footera