The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/20/2017 4:50 pm  #1

Season 4 DVDs

Hello

Amazon has posted that the Series 4 DVDs will become available Aug 15.  So far, you can pre-order it (its bundled with Redemption, apparently).  I don't know whether there will be an option to purchase without the Redemption bundle.  Also I did not find anything posted yet about the Blue Ray version.

6/20/2017 8:35 pm  #2

Re: Season 4 DVDs

Aly just posted the press release, it has more details.  Both DVD and Blue Ray will be available Aug 15.  Season 4 will be sold stand alone, unbundled, as DVD and Blue Ray.  In addition, the bundled version will also include the 8 Redemption episodes and some special features on those too.  It does not say, though, whether the bundled version will be released in Blue Ray as well.  Thanks for Aly for posting.

https://alyblacklist.tumblr.com/post/162063390371/press-release-sphe-press-release-blacklist-the#notes

Last edited by lara1 (6/20/2017 8:36 pm)

6/24/2017 10:50 am  #3

Thanks, lara1! I am in Iceland at the moment, heading home to the hot Calif. sun later today.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

6/24/2017 11:31 am  #4

Global trotting Honey West!!! I hope you will share some tales with us when you get settled :-)

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

6/25/2017 2:33 pm  #5

Back in the USA! And working at the art gallery today. I hope I can stay awake. It's nighttime in Norway right now. Of course the sun won't set till around 11:00 pm!  Got home from Amsterdam around midnight last night. <yawn>  can't wait for the season four DVD and blu ray release! I can't imagine such a serious show even having a gag reel.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

7/26/2017 12:14 pm  #6

I may order it, haven't decided. I like paying $9.99 at Best Buy on Black Friday. Ten bucks I can do, no problem.

8/31/2017 1:18 am  #7

I was at the store today and I saw 2 Dvd sets. One had the Redemption bonus and one didn't. Both had all the extra stuff on it but they were not Blu Ray?  I thought all the cut scenes, interviews etc... were only on Blu Ray? 

It's a shame you have no crackers  

8/31/2017 11:25 am  #8

Both the regular and Blue Ray DVDs have always had all the cut scenes and extras.

9/26/2017 9:50 pm  #9

Did anyone else notice that in both the DVD and in the Netflix release of season 4 that the child (Skyler) in episode 4 (Gaia) who was born with facial deformations was censored/changed from the original airing?  Someone just pointed it out to me. 

9/26/2017 10:51 pm  #10

Wait, you mean the sundae scene? It was cut out from the DVD/Netflix version? That's weird. That was such a memorable scene with Red... showed his compassion for children...

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

10/03/2017 10:32 pm  #11

I just re-watched Gaia.  They did two changes that I could see:  in the sundae scene and in the scene where Gaia talks to his son in his home in front of the TV - they cut the scene so that 1) in the sundae scene, Skylar's face is never shown and 2) in front of the TV, they cut it before he turns his full face to the camera. 

The other change they did in this episode is that they added subtitles to the scene in the bowling alley where Glen is talking in Mandarin to his Chinese contact, so we understand what is being said.  I actually think it was funnier without the subtitles, as we had the point of view of Red, who did not know what was being said.  And of course, Glen doesn't tell Red the truth about what was said.So that is funny. LOL

Last edited by lara1 (10/04/2017 9:48 am)

Board footera