The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2017 10:58 pm  #1

Guidelines for theories discussion

The Blacklist Refugees welcome a lively and light-hearted discussion of all things Blacklist.

There have been many theories posted in social media. As with all comments on this site, please refrain from politics, religion, controversy, and social hot topics; these get us side-tracked from our purpose. No mean-spirited, personal attacks, no swearing, etc. 

As a general rule, we stay away from "shipping" in other words, creating a romantic relationship between two characters (Lizzington=Liz & Reddington; Keenler=Liz & Donald, etc.)  

Please refer to the rules for this board if you are uncertain if something is inappropriate.

We cannot wait to see what theories we can come up with

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

5/21/2017 8:24 pm  #2

Re: Guidelines for theories discussion

Tatiana - thanks much for setting this up!  Now we can really go into overdrive with theories!  LOL

My two main theories are the imposter theory and the "Red as St.Nicholas" theory (for lack of a better term)

I wonder if there is a way to somehow move those threads in their entirety from "General Discussion" to the Theories section?

10/11/2017 3:31 am  #3

Re: Guidelines for theories discussion

Thanks for the guide!

Board footera