The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2017 11:59 pm  #1

Episodes 21 and 22 - Press Release and Photos!

5/05/2017 12:09 am  #2

Re: Episodes 21 and 22 - Press Release and Photos!

Needless to say some spoilers here.  Does anyone think they recognize where Red is digging?  I have a thought.

5/05/2017 8:40 am  #3

Could that man to the side of the digging photos be Dom?

5/05/2017 10:04 am  #4

Hi Tuxie400,

I think that Red is digging back in Dom's shed - where the little workshop is where Red repaired the piano key.  I remember it had all of those narrow shutters that were kind of falling apart in places.  I have definitely seen the "moon" carvings on the top also.  They may be the ones in Dom's shed.  So yes, that might be Dom.  

5/05/2017 10:41 am  #5

Very much looks like Dom to me. White hair and "dom jeans".  The box Red digs up he is later seen carrying it into the theatre. Maybe a truce gift to Kaplan?

5/05/2017 10:43 am  #6

Patter - yes, makes sense.  I wonder what the heck is in that box, buried all this time.  Red and his boxes!

5/05/2017 11:54 am  #7

lara1 wrote:

Patter - yes, makes sense.  I wonder what the heck is in that box, buried all this time.  Red and his boxes!

Very excited for his return and hopeful for a little banter between the two! Now I'm even more curious as to why Red is digging up a box on Dom's property? Did Red bury it there? Did KR and she told Red where to find it...in case of emergency? Does Red actually own the property and relocated Dom there to hiding way back when? Will Masha/Liz remember and/or meet her grandfather?! SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! 

5/05/2017 11:59 am  #8

Patter - that's an intriguing idea about KR.  Whatever it is, it seems like it is a kind of "emergency break glass" box.  Only to be unearthed for the most dire of reasons, when there is no other way.

I too am excited, if Dom comes back, what dialog will be exchanged, and what else will we possibly learn?!

5/05/2017 12:00 pm  #9

Oh yes and I like the idea that its actually Red's property.  He does like to collect cabins and lake houses, LOL

5/05/2017 12:19 pm  #10

lara1 wrote:

Oh yes and I like the idea that its actually Red's property.  He does like to collect cabins and lake houses, LOL

I'm not sure if it's a curse or a blessing to have Red money. 

5/05/2017 12:41 pm  #11

It does remind me of Dom's shed. Curiouser and curiouser. What could be in the long-buried box?

Last edited by Tuxie400 (5/05/2017 12:42 pm)

5/05/2017 1:00 pm  #12

Patter wrote:

lara1 wrote:

Very excited for his return and hopeful for a little banter between the two! Now I'm even more curious as to why Red is digging up a box on Dom's property? Did Red bury it there? Did KR and she told Red where to find it...in case of emergency? Does Red actually own the property and relocated Dom there to hiding way back when? Will Masha/Liz remember and/or meet her grandfather?! SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! 

Have you seen the last photos?

Red takes that box (at least it looks like it), brings it to a hotel... the same hotel Liz and Kate stayed in after the abduction/fire.

He has it on the bed and he's taking each piece and setting it on fire over a metal barrel. Liz comes to the room sometime I believe before he sets these things on fire. So there you have it.

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

5/05/2017 1:25 pm  #13

You guys are right, the place Red goes to dig up the metal box is Dom's shop/shed! Here's a picture from Artax Network:

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

5/05/2017 1:26 pm  #14

Tatiana -  YESSS!  thanks!

5/05/2017 1:27 pm  #15

And the spoiler picture for the finale: That's definitely Dom!!!! (see his coat and a sliver of his white hair on the far right side of picture).

5/05/2017 1:29 pm  #16

Tatiana - yes, so something different than what he had with the courier. Secrets about who he is/was.   The Katarina as Red theory is spinning in my head right now, between the box being at Dom's, and Red going to the same hotel.  But is it also the same box that he gives to Kaplan, or at least tries to?  I wonder if Kate is going to get the surprise of her life.  

and why is gale talking to Kaplan?  its going to be some finale!

5/05/2017 1:33 pm  #17

Tatiana - are you sure its the same hotel room?  the one that kaplan stayed in with Liz?  I only ask because that one had a light on the wall above the headboard which isn't visible in the photo, but it may be out of camera range.  That said, I haven't had time to compare the two closely

5/05/2017 1:59 pm  #18

It sure looked the same to me, but upon closer inspection, maybe not. So for now, no, they are not the same hotel rooms.

5/05/2017 2:03 pm  #19

Well, that stuff in the box seems to be ID's , a passport, a book?, things that look like checkbooks but have ID pictures on them, one of a black guy and one of an older gray haired man. Maybe foreign currency or bearer bonds too? Well we've come full circle from Tom's hidden go box in Season 1 to this box.  

5/05/2017 2:05 pm  #20

Tatiana - I don't know why it couldn't be the same motel. They've both got exposed brick walls. And surely they would have done some updating after 25 years.

Board footera