The Blacklist Refugees

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2016 12:13 pm  #1

Rules for Refugees

The Blacklist Refugees is a discussion group for the TV show The Blacklist. It is monitored by a dynamite team of moderators who help ensure that our site provides the best possible experience for friendly, respectful, intelligent and fun interaction for everyone. Please take a few minutes to read through the questions and answers below.

Be Nice, Be Respectful. 
This is the principle upon which the Blacklist Support Group, our original group was founded, and which sets us apart. 

Do I need to sign up to comment?
Yes, you will need a valid email and a User Name. You will not be solicited or contacting by our site, and your email will never be sold, shared, or otherwise be made available to any entity or other member.

After creating your account, you will have the ability to create an avatar, signature, location, and other fun details to customize your visit (aka The Fun Stuff)

Can I post anonymously?
No. Anonymity is not permitted. You must have a user name, but it does not need to be your real name. Consistently using the same user name contributes to the formation of a community, and allows others to follow your comments. Anonymity erodes a strong community and invites trolls. Internet trolls (people who make very controversial or inappropriate comments to incite an argument or reaction) do so by hiding behind anonymity. Please consistently use the same user name for all of your comments.

Are my comments monitored for content?
We encourage free expression, regardless of viewpoint, but require that such expressions be respectful of other commenters and to the personnel involved with the production of the program, and relevant to the topics on which they are posted. We do, however, reserve the right to remove any comment for any reason.

In particular, you may not submit a comment that is abusive, defamatory, disrespectful, illegal, offensive or disparaging (whether on the basis of disability, ethnicity, gender, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, traits with which people are born, politics, or otherwise) to any other commenter or actor/producer/writer/personnel involved with show.

You also may not submit a comment that attacks or threatens another person, threatens or promotes violence, wishes for harm to befall another person, invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights, or uses expletives (including veiled profanity).

You may not stalk or harass another person, dominate the conversation, discourage participation by others, or mock, bait, bicker, taunt, or belittle others.   

"Shipping"
We do not allow shipping on The Blacklist Refugees. Shipping is a term (derived from relationship) created by various entertainment fandoms to express the desire for certain characters to form a romantic relationship. It is a component of fan fiction, which is not a part of our site. In particular, the idea that there is a romantic relationship between Liz and Red is a dead theory. It has been well established, repeatedly, that Red is a father figure, or possibly father, to Liz. Therefore, to suggest that there is a romantic relationship between them hints at incest and is completely unacceptable here.  There are numerous other internet sites that allow and/or are dedicated to shipping and fan fiction.

Any questions? 
Post them here and an Admin or Mod will be happy to help!

10/15/2016 1:50 pm  #2

Re: Rules for Refugees

Thanks for getting this done, Tabasko! I think this is one of the best sets of Rules around for any discussion group.

“I am exactly who I am. And I can assure you, I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington than Raymond Reddington ever was."

10/15/2016 2:29 pm  #3

Thank you Tabasko! So glad you posted those. Even for those of us who have been around for a while, it's always good to get a refresher 

"I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you're assuming it's a 26.2 mile race. It's not. It's a 6.2 mile race that begins at mile 20." Raymond Reddington

10/16/2016 7:54 am  #4

Tabs, thanks for taking the time to post this.  Like Tatiana said, a refresher of the rules is always good 

Never underestimate the power of glitter!

10/18/2016 6:02 pm  #5

Thanks, all!!! You are awesome! 

Board footera